Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: More Chickamauga Crappie 3-18-2007

Post Thanks / Like

Default More Chickamauga Crappie 3-18-2007

Another great day on Chickamauga today, although a little slower than Saturday. Fishing with David Gerlach and his three sons... Daniel, Jesse and Joel. The first hour was awesome... trolling six rods and most of the time we had 2 or 3 going at once! With five of us chasing rods in my little boat, I'm sure we looked like a Chinese Fire Drill on occasion. But after the first hour or so of daylight, keepers became harder to come by. Still had a great morning... they carried 26 home for the freezer. But again today we caught 3 or 4 short fish for every keeper. David and his boys are just now learning to fish... they got a pretty good education this morning. A couple of other boats with friends were out today as well (2 people in each). They both slugged it out long enough to go home with limits. It is crappie time in Tennessee!

Richard Simms
    Editor, CrappieNOW

Post Thanks / Like

Great report there RSimms!!!! Didnt get to get out on the water at all this weekend here.Had to stay late yesterday morning at work and then today just couldnt get motivated to head out.I might try and get out Monday or Tuesday with the son then start getting things ready in case I can get away and go down to Weiss Lake Friday.
    http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/luckyshorses/?start=0[/url]
    Hook em and bring em in the boat.
    Boys look at them bouncing juggs lets get them in the boat.
    3 Bald Stooges of Percy Priest Lake SGT of Arms.