Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for you Tenn. boaters

Andrus Cove, La. (between Lake Arthur & Jennings)
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Question for you Tenn. boaters

I was watching Bill Dance and noticed that all of his boats have the same registration number (TN 459 Y). Here is my question. Is it common for Tennessee boat owners to have mutiple boats with the same registration numbers? Here in Louisiana each boat has it's own regestration number regardless of how many boats you own.

Warren
    The postings on this site by me, Marshrat, are opinion only unless specified as truth. I will not be held responsible for anyone using my opinions as an aliby to keep from getting in trouble with the law.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Each boat has its own number, maybe he had his numbers transferred from old boat to new boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Bet you could go to his web site and ask maybe find out. I have noticed that, just figured he knows the right folks. lol
    Today is a great day

Andrus Cove, La. (between Lake Arthur & Jennings)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ribit
    Bet you could go to his web site and ask maybe find out. I have noticed that, just figured he knows the right folks. lol
    I have asked on his site before (about 3 times) with no answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Charger4404spd
    Each boat has its own number, maybe he had his numbers transferred from old boat to new boat.
    He must go through several boats in a year.

Warren
    The postings on this site by me, Marshrat, are opinion only unless specified as truth. I will not be held responsible for anyone using my opinions as an aliby to keep from getting in trouble with the law.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Default same numbers

I have noticed all the same numbers also. I even asked some T.W.R.A. officers at the boat show about that. They said that he films on his own private lakes so that the numbers were probably made up. Although he has done shows from Pickwick crappie fishing and on the Mississippi river catfishing with those numbers.There are no yearly registration tags either.
    Paul -- Team Crappie Stalker

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe he doesn't own the boats himself?? Maybe they are owned by Tracker or other sponsers or titled in a corporation name that he owns?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Who Cares About Bill Dance ??????

Not To Be Short...i Guess I Am Not A Bill Fan. He Fishes Private "ponds" That Are Stocked To The Max. I Want Him To Go To Priest Or Tims Ford Or Normandy And Film A Show. It Would Take Him A Month To Catch That Kind Of Fish On The Waters You And I Fish Every Day. So I Guess I Can Say " I Am Not Impressed By Bill"!!!! If He Wants To Impress Me Come And Climb In My Boat And Fish Our Water. Not Private Stocked Ponds !!!! Thats All I Got To Say About That !!!! God Bless.....jim

Post Thanks / Like

I like him. You have to respect a man who makes a living doing something he loves to do. I do and I am happy. There are so many who are not happy.
    I met him in Cookeville about '83 or '84. He had been fishing the "Hill" for 3 days to get enough film to make a show. He told me that was one of the toughest lakes he ever fished.

Post Thanks / Like

Bill did fish Priest about seven years ago in a Bass Pro Shops Tourney. They weighted in at the Bass Pro in Nashville, and he caught zero, zip, nothing. That's why he quit tourney fishing, he can't catch fish in public water. I think Johnny made him fish that tourney. Later<>< <>< <>< Jack

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember that... I was smokin' them all that week on a Carolina rig. They came in and tried to flip the trees because the water was high after a rain and the fish just weren't there.
    He definitely wasn't the only one that flatlined.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast