Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pickwick, dead or alive?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pickwick, dead or alive?

Is anyone "catching" crappie at Pickwick in Yellow Creek, Indian Creek, Bear Creek areas? Last year it was very disappointing in that area. I'm about to get some time off from work and just want to fish in an area with potential.

Post Thanks / Like

I got a good report from a freind on Mills Creek area, said they were catching quite a few fish dragging. I didn't get up there last weekend myself hope to this weekend though.
    Biguns Pro Guide Service 662-424-2551, B'n'M Pro Staff, Engel Coolers Pro Staff, Ego Nets Pro Staff, Cumberland Crappie Pro Staff, Wise Boat Seats Pro Staff, Southern Pro Pro Staff, Pap's Hair Jigs Pro Staff, The Edge Multifunction Trolling Motor Bracket Pro Staff, Enjoy What God has given us and remember take a kid Fishing !

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pickwick Dead or Alive

Mostly dead right now, no good reports that I've heard. Mybe Roger Gant can
    tell you something, if anybody is catching them he'll be the one.

srm

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

I'm getting report that it's alive.I'v talk with quite a few fishmen that's catching limits,most of them are fishing bear,and second creek.I have only fish the last two sat,and a little yeserday afternoon,with my son and nephew,only been catching 10 or 12 each time.water temp in the upper 50,and most fish or coming from 10 to 15 ft of water.