Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Reelfoot report for weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reelfoot report for weekend

Where's the place to be Saturday? The lower end has been producing large numbers of fish in the bell stumps, and keystone area. What about rat island stumps? Or air park's northern or southern end?

UT
    UT

Post Thanks / Like

Default all depends on the wind

The south end has been producing great numbers of pretty good fish. We went yesterday in the hurricane and caught a nice mess of HOGS on the north end, but it was roudh. All depends on the wind.

Good luck

rushcreekoutdoor

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info. Were you at the air park? If so northern or southern end?

UT
    UT

Post Thanks / Like

Default airpark

yes, north of the airpark in deeper water. Not much in the shallow water.
    rushcreekoutdoor

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info.
    UT
    UT

shollz Guest

I'm sitting in the samburg motel right now. We came down last night, and went out today. It was cold this morning and the wind has been blowing from 20-30mph all day. We tied up on the opposite side of some duck blinds for a while, to get a break from the wind. We got absolutely no crappies, and haven't seen anyone with any today. My dad caught a 3.5lb bass and a 4lb bowfin. I had a 6lb bass break my line right before i got it in the boat. It about broke my little ultralight rod.

We talked to some guys who have been here all week and just left this morning, and they slayed them all week. one guy had 3 2 pounders. Seems like I am always early or late.

We will try to go out in an hour or so if the wind dies down some and try some drifting. It is supposed to be 31 tonight so pack some warm clothes. The wind is supposed to be 5 - 10 tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Default tommorrow - puuuurfect

noaa says . . . . calm to 5 north north east. puuuurfect for where we nailed them in the little breeze last night. I'll be there, will you???

shollz Guest

We will be out there!! In a white aluminum Ranger Cherokee with a 115 Yamaha and a kicker motor. Say hey if you see us

good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Between me hauling in a few slabs...dodging the 200 boats .... and turning my back to wind so the snow wouldn't hit me in the face.... I forgot to see if I find any of your boats.

Finished with 15 keepers

Get The Net

Post Thanks / Like

Kept 24 pretty good one's. Caught my last 5 in the blowing snow. Didn't see that on the weather forecast, at one point the wind was blowing from the southwest, nice job forecasters!!
    UT

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast