Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watts Bar Gator

Post Thanks / Like

Default Watts Bar Gator

Saw on the local news this morning where a fisherman spotted a gator at Watts Bar. He called the Game Wardens and they were like yeah, sure you did. Anyways, they finally come down and the guy takes them to where the gator is sunning. Well, they about had a stroke to say the least. So, what do they do? They kill it. Well, the news said euthanize, same thing. I don't understand why they had to do that. Guess they are too lazy to try and transport it somewhere where he could have some buddies. Anyways, when I go to Watts Bar in May, I am gonna be watching the docks real close for gators instead of just snakes. I am not scared of snakes as long as I see them first, but if a gator is around, he just won a new boat because I am long gone. Can you imagine fishing a lake in Tennessee and seeing a freakin' gator? LOL FATBOY
    Last edited by fatboy; 03-14-2007 at 10:35 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Calm down dem lil O gator not gonna hurt ya. Dey mo scared o you dan you are dem. Side ya'll give us wonderful armidillas. da least we could do is let ya'll have a few our gators in return he he he
    honey.'':o the weather is to bad to work in the yard so I think I'll go fishing''

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a picture of the Watts Bar Gator - He was about 5 feet long they say . . . .

http://www.newschannel9.com/onset?id...e=article.html
    Watts Bar / Tennessee River Slabber

Post Thanks / Like

I live in florida and have 3 acres on wats bar lake for retiremant, can't belive he ( TWRA officer ) shot the gator. I fish next to gators all the time and thay just can't wait to leave where you are. All that training and he has and can't catch a 5 footer, must be a northern boy.

Post Thanks / Like

What ya'll think theyd done if we'd shot the gator I thought it was BS to kill it Panic I guess the jaws syndrome And PawPaw ya'lls hard shelled possums are making it this way too I left the swamp 25 yrs ago now it looks like it's following me:D
    MY Daughter My Sailor My Hero
    God bless Them All

Post Thanks / Like

First WIND, now 'Gators, guess we'll have to find another lake somewhere, Fatboy!

Post Thanks / Like

Put you up a stand selling foney gator permits. Probably make a "kill'in"
    LET IT RIP!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jfraley
    Put you up a stand selling foney gator permits. Probably make a "kill'in"
    Shoot,instead of carrying CCI bullets in the Glock, gonna start loading silver tips. LOL FATBOY

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone know what area of the Lake?

just wandering what area of the lake it was killed.
    Bassky

Post Thanks / Like

That would mean the guy would have to give up his secret fishing area. I heard he made the DNR wear a blindfold until they got there.
    LET IT RIP!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast