Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: picture question

Post Thanks / Like

Default picture question

Why is my computer saying Please update your profile to view 3rd party pics? Can someone tell me how to fix this problem? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

If you are using Chrome or Firefox you can google "photobucket fix" and find a work-around. For any other browser I don't think so.
    Clint
    Far West Kentucky
    http://www.crappie.com/crappie/signaturepics/sigpic31827_3.gif
    Old enough to know better and way too old to care!

Post Thanks / Like

I am using internet explorer

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Abbott View Post
    I am using internet explorer
    Internet Explorer (below IE10) is buggy and unreliable ... I gave up on it when IE9 kept crashing, and went to Google Chrome (on Vista Home Prem). My new computer came with Bing (on Windows 10), but I installed Chrome and use it because Bing is incompatible with "Flash". My new computer uses Internet Explorer 11 (thru Google Chrome) and I haven't had any issues.

As to using Photobucket Free accounts ... they're no longer free if you post your pics on a website like this one. You can't see yours or anyone else's old pics that were hosted by Photobucket, because they broke the links to all third party websites (so you now have to pay to use the pics in your "free" account).

You can try the "fix" or you can download all your pics to your computer image files and close your Photobucket account (like I did) ... then post them by using the "Image" icon at the top of the message box ... or download the Crappie.com app if you use your phone.

Post Thanks / Like

BTW: I am running Chrome and have installed the Photobucket Fix and it works flawlessly. I no longer get the "place-keeper" graphic, but the actual picture. I don't know how long it will be 'till Photo Bucket reprograms and negates the fix, but for now it is working.
    Clint
    Far West Kentucky
    http://www.crappie.com/crappie/signaturepics/sigpic31827_3.gif
    Old enough to know better and way too old to care!