Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: No bass, but plenty of crappie 3/10

Post Thanks / Like

Default No bass, but plenty of crappie 3/10

I was supposed to be pre-fishing for a bass tournament, but I found 51 degree water in a creek in the lower end of the lake, so I had to crappie fish. I caught 15 crappie...w/ only one being a keeper along w/ 2 big yellow bellies. I went home, had lunch and came back in the evening and the water temp had jumped to 61 degrees. I started catching crappie in the back of the cove, and even caught a nice 4 lb channel cat right at dark. Won't be long......going back tomorrow after work...(edit..it was 03/09...not 03/10. The tournament was on 03/10 and it sucked)
    Fish on!:D

3 Bald Stooges of Percy Priest Lake - Co Founder

Post Thanks / Like

WHat lake?

Post Thanks / Like

Priest.
    Fish on!:D

3 Bald Stooges of Percy Priest Lake - Co Founder

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go there Brother Thrill.I didnt get sqaut Friday didnt even think about going Saturday.Thought about yesterday but it was the weekend so I didnt go.Then worked last nite thinking I would be getting off at 7am and go to the lake but guess what that was ruined had to stay over at work till 11.20amI am going to try for it Tues morning when I get off work and see what happens.Think I am going to hit a couple sleeping pills and call it a day today and then I will be all rested up for Tues.Oh yeah got a Margaritta in front of me right now.
    http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/luckyshorses/?start=0[/url]
    Hook em and bring em in the boat.
    Boys look at them bouncing juggs lets get them in the boat.
    3 Bald Stooges of Percy Priest Lake SGT of Arms.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Slab, I hear they are starting to catch a few fish at Sardis. The water must be warming up. Ought to be there today.