Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Good Day At Priest

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good Day At Priest

This is our catch from the second day of crappie fishing on Priest. Yesterday we caught about 40, but only kept 13 with 5 of the 13 being slightly over 1.5lbs. Today we kept 12 (not counting the two white bass we accidentally picked up) with two being right at 2lbs. All in all, two great days of fishing. Now I can stop asking Crappie X for fish!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Put something in there to give it scale, soda can or something.
    Don't think those are 1.5 maybe 3/4 lbs. whats the length?

Get The Net

Post Thanks / Like

Well I should be getting off work at 7.30am in the morning and I am wanting to hit the lake.Looks like my boy has the pink eye so he aint going to school on Tues.So now we are needing to find a place to play hookie at.Should we go to Priest and what part if we do,Go to Normandy with no clue in the world to fish down there.Or just head out to Old Hickory or on down to Woods.Anyone got some good ideas or a couple producing coodinances I can locate or something.
    http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/luckyshorses/?start=0[/url]
    Hook em and bring em in the boat.
    Boys look at them bouncing juggs lets get them in the boat.
    3 Bald Stooges of Percy Priest Lake SGT of Arms.

Post Thanks / Like

I didnt think to get the length. I'm fairly new to this forum stuff. And unless my scale is way off, it read 1lb 9oz for the first, 1lb 8oz for the other (digital, and yes it has new batteries )

I have a pic of me holding the two big fish, which gives it much better scale, but it only let me put up the one.

Crappie Xtreme is offline Moderator Illinois Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Mason, You need to learn how to read a scale. HAHAHAHA. Kiddn. Send the picture to me and I will put it on here for ya.
    Oh yea if that is a two pounder then I have caught tons of them this year, my scale must be off. HEHE
    Nice catch anyway.

Crappie X.
    IL board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Had a pretty good afternoon yesterday on Priest. Caught about 25 in 3 hours with 14 keepers. Bad part was I caught in the rain! I know the wind is bad today and its out of the north but I'm going anyway! Anyone else catch any on priest?