Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: ReelFoot or Bust

ohio kentucky south shore area on the ohio river
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ReelFoot or Bust

Me and my son will be heading to the Lake around the 15th of April for a little Crapppie action! Hopefully the winds and rain will not be a factor!!! My son and I have been coming down for several years off and on but this season has got us both biting at the bit!!! Did real good ice fishing at lake Erie for walleye through the ice but warmer weather and crappie has a warming appeal!!! We have been stay at Eagle nest last several years and see no reason to change. We are verisitile fisherman and like to do as the romans do. Spider when things are slow and jig when the action is hot and beetle spins when were looking? Hope to meet up with cracker some day when we are down there have read so many of his post that he must be some kind of kin! LOL If any of ya can keep us posted of best jigs and methods. it would be appreciated. GatoRbait:D
    Pull my Finger NOT my Leg!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default we'll be thinking of you

caught 20 today aftger 4:00. A little windy, but I won't complain.
    rco

ohio kentucky south shore area on the ohio river
    Post Thanks / Like

I am slowly dieing waiting for my time on the lake. Kirby and Buzzard has produced for use but have to play the lake according to the wind if above 15knots. Was you jigging or spider rigging it? rco will be down the 13th or 14th if my son gets down here!! He is like my dad he say don't matter who catches them they still taste the same!!!
    Pull my Finger NOT my Leg!!!