Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Woods Reservoir Is On Fire !!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Woods Reservoir Is On Fire !!!!!!!

You Guys Better Get To Woods Quick...they Are Stacked Up And Ready...any Wood On Banks Close To River Channel. 3 Feet Deep And Will "slam" A Chart Jig With A Minnow On Its Ass End. Put Under A Float. Well Happy Hunting. My Two Sons 12 And 5 Had A Ball Today. 27 Keepers From Woods. All This After We Slammed Them On Normandy...well God Bless And Go Wet Them Lines. Can't Catch Them On The Couch Watching Bassmasters !!!!! Lol:d

Post Thanks / Like

where is woods resivor located at ive only been in tn for a couple of years only got too fish one of it can you give me destioation i live in south knox
    thanks
    bigdaddy7

Post Thanks / Like

Woods Reservoir Is Located Between Tullahoma, Manchester, And Winchester. If You Make A Triangle Of These Three Cities It Is In The Center. It Is Located On Arnold Air Force Base (a.e.d.c.). Take I-24 From Chattanooga Toward Nashville And Get Off At A.e.d.c. Exit. You Be In Water In 10 Minutes From There...god Bless...jim

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Firemanjim, you fishing on the dam side of the bridge or up river from the bridge?

Where do you launch?

Which stump do you fish beside?

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't have the luck today that Jim had. Five fish with only one keeper. Fished
    the upper end the whole time. The fish that I did catch were in about 3 or 4
    feet of water close to the channel. All on minnows.

Went to Normandy Saturday with my son and was skunked. I never have any luck there. Fished Riley Creek, maybe we should have gone up the river.
    You will become like those with which you associate.

Post Thanks / Like

Default 3-11-2007 On Woods..nothing Like Friday

Actuall Both Sides Of The Bridge. Got About 40 Holes Marked On My Gps. Anyways..my Two Sons And I Went Again Today And Did Not Catch But Two Fish And They Were Only 9 Inch Fish. No Keepers. What Happened???? They Were Banging Friday.. I Mean Huge Keepers. One After The Other And Today Nodda. I Don't Get It..ant Suggestions??? Maybe Fire Has Died.....god Bless...jim

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sorry Bama...

Sorry Bama...i Don't Know What Happened...was Gonna Fish Normandy And Ran Into Fatboy As He Was Pulling Out. He Said He Did Not Catch A Fish This Morning On Normandy So I Knew They Were Not Biting There So Me And The Boys Headed To Woods. We Got Skunked There Too. Two Small Fish And That Was It. I Feel Bad As If I Steered You Guys To A Fluke Lake. They Were Hammering On Woods Friday. I Don't Know What Happened. Fatboy Suggested It Might Be The High Pressure Here Today And I Think That Plus The North Wind Shut Them Down. Well Sorry You Guys...don't Know What Happened...god Bless...jim

Post Thanks / Like

I suspect that if you search this site about pre spawn crappie, you will find out exactly what went wrong today.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report Jim. Sorry to admit that we all can't catch as many as Matt Smith does, but after reviewing several of his past posts, he doesn't have a lot of information to share either. Hey Matt, show us "rookies" what we are doing wrong along with some pics of your recent limits if you don't mind. Thanks. Always willing to learn. FATBOY

Post Thanks / Like

It was a nice day to be on the water even if the fish didn't do there part.
    Lots of fish on the graph but they had lock jaw. Maybe it want to much
    longer before they are on bed. Plan on going maybe a couple more times
    this week since it's spring break. Good Luck
    You will become like those with which you associate.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast