Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: sunday nights crew on the beast

Post Thanks / Like

Default sunday nights crew on the beast

this is the crew who hauled in the fish aboard the beast last night. sydney the small girl was the official net getter when a fish was on. her attention span wasnt long enough to sit and watch rid tips effectively so thats the job i give her. Mrs Rango, kim and her hubby done the fish hauling most of the night and between naps id supervise the activities, approving the catch, trying to find the crews hiding places for the best snacks they hid to keep the captain from confiscating the contraband and other things a captain does to run a good boat. no wedding or divorces was performed, however mrs rango did threaten divorce several times when the wind blowed from me to her... Davey, the soninlaw done a lot of under the collar sweating when he dropped one of my pet ugly sticks with reel over the side, fearing the wrath of rango, but saved his skin several hours later when he hooked the rod and retrieved it,, By and large its a good crew, but need to pay more attention to the ships captain when orders is given.....
    Last edited by rango; 12-19-2008 at 06:44 AM.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...