Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Southern Boy starting his own thread

Post Thanks / Like

Default Southern Boy starting his own thread

crappiejerker,
    It has been a long time since I have gone to the 4-bayou area. It might be possible the canal is silting-up. Sacalaitsteve is the one you need to talk to about 4-bayou
    I enjoyed our talk Monday night. As I said then I thought I would go to Spanish Lake this coming Sunday but I have changed my mind. I think I will go on over to clear-water pit on the levee with my little pull-over boat.
    I got the fish finder installed on its trolling motor and would kind of like to see the layout of the pit's bottom. I think I will bring along some structures I made and sink these while I am fishing.
    My plan is to bring along 50 of my good friends (shiners), 6 of my good buddies (The Miller Light brothers) and my bestes friend of all (my music box with George Jones) and sit over a spot I caught some sacalait on a while back. I got a feeling if I have the patience and enough beer I can catch me a mess of sacalait.
    Sunday night pass on by my house, roll your window down and smell them fish a frying. Don't stop. Just smell! (LOL!)
    MAN I LOVE FISHING!
    I can't leave now; They fixen to turn on.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon
    crappiejerker,
    It has been a long time since I have gone to the 4-bayou area. It might be possible the canal is silting-up. Sacalaitsteve is the one you need to talk to about 4-bayou
    I enjoyed our talk Monday night. As I said then I thought I would go to Spanish Lake this coming Sunday but I have changed my mind. I think I will go on over to clear-water pit on the levee with my little pull-over boat.
    I got the fish finder installed on its trolling motor and would kind of like to see the layout of the pit's bottom. I think I will bring along some structures I made and sink these while I am fishing.
    My plan is to bring along 50 of my good friends (shiners), 6 of my good buddies (The Miller Light brothers) and my bestes friend of all (my music box with George Jones) and sit over a spot I caught some sacalait on a while back. I got a feeling if I have the patience and enough beer I can catch me a mess of sacalait.
    Sunday night pass on by my house, roll your window down and smell them fish a frying. Don't stop. Just smell! (LOL!)
    MAN I LOVE FISHING!
    GOT BITE? -----~<*)###>{

Post Thanks / Like

Deacon you better leave those miller boys home and take my pal jack cause the temps will be in the low 50's for the high.
    GOT BITE? -----~<*)###>{

crappiejerker Guest

Wink work takes over the weekend

Deacon I was sure looking forward to fishing with you this weekend but I got a call thursday night that changed my whole weekend even my whole month . It was my foreman saying it was time to go to work for 30 days straight . so that's the breaks . so I sure hope you tear them up this month so next month you can tell me where to go . lol good luck and good fishing enjoy a few miller boys for me and tell george I said hi .