Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: wateree

Post Thanks / Like

Default wateree

me and pete dec 22 04
    Last edited by rango; 12-19-2008 at 06:47 AM.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Nice work Rango!!

That must have been some day!!!
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

What a catch!!!!!
    Hey where's my float.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rango

You had better tell the truth that I caught a few of those stripers because you and Pete are way over your limit!

Post Thanks / Like

fine catch fellas, you gonna eat all those filets them hybrids gonna produce?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper1
    You had better tell the truth that I caught a few of those stripers because you and Pete are way over your limit!
    Yep, thumper was there that day and helped us with this catch. hed done left when the photo was made. actually, he showed us how to catch em using down lines with live bait..

BB OUTDOORS Guest

rANGO tHAT IS ONE NICE mess of fish; but , if you really like to catch stripper/hibrids, then you need to visit us up on Lake Thurmond(still known as Clarks Hill to us old heads). HIT THE H2O AT 5am , limit out and have them fileted by 8am.. I'm real tired, oops, I mean retired; and don't have time to fish much now but the guides are filling up my bulletin board with pictures every day of their catches. HERE'S

BB OUTDOORS Guest

rANGO tHAT IS ONE NICE mess of fish; but , if you really like to catch stripper/hibrids, then you need to visit us up on Lake Thurmond(still known as Clarks Hill to us old heads). HIT THE H2O AT 5am , limit out and have them fileted by 8am.. I'm real tired, oops, I mean retired; and don't have time to fish much now but the guides are filling up my bulletin board with pictures every day of their catches. hERE'S TO blue skies, clear water, good coffee, great friends and maybe some fish in the box.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BB OUTDOORS
    rANGO tHAT IS ONE NICE mess of fish; but , if you really like to catch stripper/hibrids, then you need to visit us up on Lake Thurmond(still known as Clarks Hill to us old heads). HIT THE H2O AT 5am , limit out and have them fileted by 8am.. I'm real tired, oops, I mean retired; and don't have time to fish much now but the guides are filling up my bulletin board with pictures every day of their catches. hERE'S TO blue skies, clear water, good coffee, great friends and maybe some fish in the box.
    ive been wanting to hit that lake now for a long time. whats the limit on that lake? wateree has a ten fish limit and no limit on size. we caught 13 down there last sat night. 11 of em going from 5 to 7 lbs. check out the sc board if you wanna see what we caught.