Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Another trim ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Another trim ?

I have to get my trim unit checked because it is letting down real slow. If it needs a new unit how much do they cost? It is for a 90' mercury 60hp. Thanks for the help,

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

May just need new seals. Being 17 years old. Parts should be cheap. Labor. ! or 2 shop hours.
    Klipsch Speakers
    Crestron
    Dealer

Post Thanks / Like

I've had really good success using a quality carb or injecter cleaner added to the hydrolic fluid. It cleans up the parts that get a build up on them over time. Just add it, then use it for a while, then change all the fluid out. You'll be surprised how well it works. I've fixed everything from power trim, fork lifts and auto transmissions that are slipping. I've saved 1000's $ over the years doing this.

Post Thanks / Like

I think I've seen some trims at BPS for around $450 or so. You might want to check that out...

Hardyville Hart Co, Ky,45min fromNolin, 50 min. Green 55 min. Barren 75 min Dale!
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought a repo boat and knew the trim was bad,The pump was all one piece $600 plus labor, 90 Forse. My ski boat was inboard it had 30 weight in it for the pump easy to change.
    Rowdy
    Remember This Beautiful World is
    ''Only Temperary Housing''!

Rowdy