Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FLW Rain Suit?

Post Thanks / Like

Default FLW Rain Suit?

I am looking at getting a rain suit and was wondering if anyone has tried the FLW rain suits at Walmart. I am curious about comfort (hot?) and durability. I would love to get Gortex, but its a little beyond my price range right now.

Thanks in advance for your help

Post Thanks / Like

go for the frog togs
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

Go with frog toggs, or BPS light weight coat and pants, tose FLW are HOT and i sweat bad

Post Thanks / Like

I have the FLW Raingear from Walmart and I really like it. I got it last spring when it was on clearance.
    GO STEELER'S!

Post Thanks / Like

I bought the flw rainsuit when it first came out. This is not an opinionated answer, this is proof from experience. I will never buy another one. The thing was very uncomfortable and it never came close to keeping me dry. It leaked through and everything. I cant say anything from experience about the frog togs, but all I've heard on them has been excellent.

Post Thanks / Like

I own the FLW rainsuit and I realy like it also. It does keep me warm as well. I bought mine a little big and if it's cold I'll wear a jacket under the suit. It is very durable to. I have used mine while sinking brush, fishing and while working in the rain.
    Tight Lines!
    Jason Piper

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know personally but I have heard that the frog togs are great except that they tear easy. Don't know anything about the FLW, sorry.
    Dwyane
    The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary!

SMILE- A curve that can set a lot of things straight!

frank lawhead is offline RIP Frank - Crystal is now posting on his behalf.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Rain Suits

HAD A GORE TEX YEARS AGO [FORGET THE BRAND NAME BUT HIGH END ?] LEAKED AT SEAMS IN HEAVY RAIN---HAve A FROGG TOGG FOR 3 -YRS. AND ITS GREAT---BUT WHEN THE RAIN STARTS THIS OLD MAN HEADS FOR THE DOCK [HAHA]
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I have used frog toggs. They are a good suit and comfortable but they will pick very easy. If you are easy on your clothes you will be fine with these but if you are like me they will get picked. The best thing is they are very affforadable. I use them when it is windy to cut the wind and in early morning when boat has frost and heavy dew on seats to keep my clothes from getting wet. They are a good product espically when goretex is so high. Onr thing I would recommend is get the bibs and not the pants.

Post Thanks / Like

frogg toggs,i worked for a utilitity co and they furnshed rain gear,i stayed wet all the time,went and bought some f/toggs on my own and they worked as advertised,stayed dry,
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast