Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Killer here is the report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Killer here is the report

Well it was an unproductive day. I caught a bluegill and 2 crapppie. The water was up from last week. I missed one at the dock waiting on you. I saw it follow it up but it was too late at that point. I tried what you said and found ever bit of cover down there. The wind picked up and made it a little hard to fish. The fish were suspended and wanting the smallest bait possible which the wind did not allow. I might try to go Friday if it is not too cold.

Hope your wife is feeling better. Tell her we are thinking about her.
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=fishin3]Well it was an unproductive day. I caught a bluegill and 2 crapppie. The water was up from last week. I missed one at the dock waiting on you. I saw it follow it up but it was too late at that point. I tried what you said and found ever bit of cover down there. The wind picked up and made it a little hard to fish. The fish were suspended and wanting the smallest bait possible which the wind did not allow. I might try to go Friday if it is not too cold.

Hope your wife is feeling better. Tell her we are thinking about her.
    [/QUOTE

thx dak may we can get together sat

Post Thanks / Like

Hey I will give you a call if I can go. I won't know till tonight sometime. How is your wife feeling? Better I hope.
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!