Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Website

Post Thanks / Like

Default Website

Am I the only one who can't use crappie.com on my computer? Taps talk works fine but when I use computer it just redirects me to an ad page..... Any ideas, is this a problem on my computer or website?

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by uaagr View Post
    Am I the only one who can't use crappie.com on my computer? Taps talk works fine but when I use computer it just redirects me to an ad page..... Any ideas, is this a problem on my computer or website?
    Sounds like you have a browser redirect virus on your computer ... and they can be anything from annoying to dangerous.

You might want to read through some of these "fixes" to see if you can determine which virus it could be : https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...rect%20malware

I've used this site to help me remove a virus before, & it's usually pretty reliable: PC Hell: How to Remove Google Redirect Virus

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

If you type in "crappie.com" you will go to the Front Page of C.C - if this is what you are calling an "ad page" just click on the FORUM button on the line just below the crappie.
    Clint
    Far West Kentucky
    http://www.crappie.com/crappie/signaturepics/sigpic31827_3.gif
    Old enough to know better and way too old to care!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks crappie pappy, I had done some research and came to the same conclusion, avg free and adware found and killed the virus and after a computer restart all seems to be well!

Clint, thanks for the concern but give me a little more credit than that! Lol

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by uaagr View Post
    Thanks crappie pappy, I had done some research and came to the same conclusion, avg free and adware found and killed the virus and after a computer restart all seems to be well!

Clint, thanks for the concern but give me a little more credit than that! Lol
    Good deal

... cp