PDA

View Full Version : crappie poles

crappie52
01-28-2007, 09:38 PM
i love b&m poles, anyones ever used those outlaw poles?

sac-a-lait
01-30-2007, 04:48 AM
i use BnM, BPS and the BEST all around with a 6 year warranty is the crappie ROD by UGLY STICK. Only drawback is the longest they make is 10'.

drill instructor
01-30-2007, 10:06 AM
BnM is the only crappie pole you need for any technique.

PieEye
01-30-2007, 11:46 AM
I have and use two 11" outlaws.... Good poles.. a little heavier than some.. Good action and have not broke one......, yet...LOL

charlie H
01-30-2007, 04:53 PM
I was one of the first to use them (www.outlawfishing.com) won the points title with them.
Best I have used. Have them in stock at great prices.For more info.
chashildreth@yahoo.com
Will have rods at the Louisville show and Indy show.:cool:

Jig'r
01-30-2007, 05:07 PM
Ordered 2 Whuppin sticks crappie series pole yesterday to give a try,got a 12'foot and a 9 foot for starters they come with a 10 year warranty! First time I have seen them in cabela's catolog..if I like those I'll get acouple more prob a 8'6" and 8' ft or a 7' 6. not bad looking poles for money. GOD Bless and good fishing...Russ

Darryl Morris
01-30-2007, 06:06 PM
I've used BnM almost exclusively for several years now. They do make some good rods and I prefer the 10' lengths for a slipfloat and an 11' for jigging. The only drawback with the 10'ers is the eyes all the models I've used are really small. That's not bad for verticle jigging, but a little difficult when using a bobber stop. I recently purchased one of their 11' Ultra Lite's and I do like the balance with a small sized spinning reel. I also have a shipment of the Shakespeare Ugly Stik Crappie Pole coming. Jerry has already received his and from what I've seen so far I think I'm going to really like them (similar in action as the BnM BGJP series maybe a little heavier in weight), especially if they live up to their Ugly Stik repuation.

Songdog
01-30-2007, 08:23 PM
I'm still using an old lews bream buster and a couple of blackwidows I just feel comfortable with them I guess

hunt4crappie
01-30-2007, 08:38 PM
i use BnM, BPS and the BEST all around with a 6 year warranty is the crappie ROD by UGLY STICK. Only drawback is the longest they make is 10'.

Check out this link. They now have a 12 foot available.

http://www.shakespeare-fishing.com/products/products.php?p=54