Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Good weekend on Bistineau

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good weekend on Bistineau

Crappie bit real good on Bistineau this past weekend. Limited out both days.
    The fish seem to be hanging around the 8 to 10 ft. water using chartreuse jigs tipping them with shiners or a straight jig. A lot of fish being caught on the edge of the channel as well. Mid to upper end of the lake seems to be the best spots. No reports from the lower end around Beckums camp area. Looking forward to getting back on the water this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mray
    Crappie bit real good on Bistineau this past weekend. Limited out both days.
    The fish seem to be hanging around the 8 to 10 ft. water using chartreuse jigs tipping them with shiners or a straight jig. A lot of fish being caught on the edge of the channel as well. Mid to upper end of the lake seems to be the best spots. No reports from the lower end around Beckums camp area. Looking forward to getting back on the water this weekend.
    Hey, mray......glad to hear you did well on Bistineau. My son has apparently gone on a vacation with his wife. Looking forward to seeing your next post. Good luck fishing.......

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be off Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I'll be back on the lake all three days. The crappie seemed to be moving around a bit, but they shouldn't be too far away from where I caught them last weekend. I wished I could be there today ahead of this front moving in. But they should bite good this weekend also. I'll keep everyone posted.