PDA

View Full Version : Calendar Now In Print! ! !

macdru
01-27-2007, 06:20 PM
The first batch of Crappie.com Calendars will be mailed out on Monday afternoon! Thanks to everyone who participated!

Those members who had photos chosen for the calendar were notified at 4 p.m. Central Time today, (Saturday 1/27/07).

Congratulations to Chris Lawrence, a.k.a. "Mistertwister" on the fantastic front cover photo! In addition, we placed a photo on the back of the calendar as well. That one was submitted by Darryl Morris.

If you would like to order a copy, just follow this link:
http://www.richardsprinting.net/crappie

Here's a shot of the "first" calendar, hot off the press! The ugly mug in the picture is me.

Dru
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q301/macdru/FirstCalendar.jpg

slab_slayer1
01-27-2007, 06:23 PM
How many can i order, and how long will i have to order them? I thought about trying to sell some at work to help out with the fund raiser

crappiencali
01-27-2007, 06:59 PM
How do we right the check out to?

Litebite
01-27-2007, 07:04 PM
Would you happen to have mentioned all members name in the calender?

macdru
01-27-2007, 07:37 PM
You can order as many as you like, there's no limit. If you need more, we'll print more. This calendar will be available until at least November 1, unless something unforseen prevents it. The way we have it set up, we can print these as we get orders for them. That way, we don't have to print 1,000 and hope they all sell. It's a new technology that some printers, (me included) are able to take advantage of. Basically, it's called "batch printing". We print the job in batches, instead of a huge number all at once. Five years ago, this could not be done. Some technology breakthroughs are blessings!

Calendar order page is here:
http://www.richardsprinting.net/crappie

Dru

fatboy123
01-27-2007, 08:29 PM
WHOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MADE IT IN THE CALENDER!!!!!! jUST ORDERED THREE!

slab_slayer1
01-28-2007, 12:54 AM
I made the calendar too, big break through for slayer jigs!!!!!!

Litebite
01-28-2007, 06:50 AM
Congratulations to all who made it in the calendar......http://www.ultimatemyspace.com/i/smilies/happy/happy0065.gif........

Code357
01-28-2007, 07:37 AM
How are you shipping the calendars, UPS OR USPS??????

jhaiken
01-28-2007, 07:59 AM
I made the calendar too, big break through for slayer jigs!!!!!!

How do you know you made it? Is there a list?

slab_slayer1
01-28-2007, 12:10 PM
I think the calendar was a great idea, is it a 12 month calendar, and just pics of members?

CrappiePappy
01-28-2007, 02:51 PM
How do you know you made it? Is there a list?

were contacted by email ;) ... cp

mistertwister
01-28-2007, 05:17 PM
Dru and everyone. It would have been an honor to just be picked for the first crappie.com calander. The cover is really special. I am by no means a photographer, matter of fact good pictures pass me by before i even remember that i own a camera. My girls got a new digital camera a year ago and the old one goes hunting and fishing now. For those interested, this picture was taken at Reelfoot Lake in April of 2006. Those familiar with this lake might be intersted in knowing that this sunset was taken, looking west, from Green Island Point. This picture has fond memories, capping off a wonderful day of crappie fishing with my younger brother. Funny thing is, this camera is one of the first olympus digital cameras ever made. No bells and whistles whatsoever. Everything was just perfect and I liked the picture so much had one blown up (16X20) in order to give my brother for Christmas this past year. We'll be there again this april, hoping for another sunset like this one.

I can honestly say that if it weren't for this site, and you people, we would not even have taken the trip to reelfoot. I can assure you that we would have not experienced the success that we did. (Thanks to the guys on the TN site) I have been an avid, weekend angler, all my life but the knowledge gained from this site has made me more of a student of the sport of crappie fishing. Not a day goes by that i dont log on and learn something, hopefully some day I will eventually be able to post things that will help people.

Thanks to all who continue to share thier fishing and life experiences here.

Chris Lawrence,
aka mistertwister