Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Today's fishing trip

Post Thanks / Like

Default Today's fishing trip

Well today was my day off and I had two choices: do laundry, or go fishing. Well I ended up at Whiteville Lake. The north wind blew about 10+ mph all day and it was quite chily. I ended up with 4, no slabs but good pan size. I can't tell you what depths they were because they were caught anywhere between 6 - 10 ft. Never couod reall pattern them. I caught them fishing slow and I caught them being blown across the lake. I was using minners.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Byrd View Post
    Well today was my day off and I had two choices: do laundry, or go fishing. Well I ended up at Whiteville Lake. The north wind blew about 10+ mph all day and it was quite chily. I ended up with 4, no slabs but good pan size. I can't tell you what depths they were because they were caught anywhere between 6 - 10 ft. Never couod reall pattern them. I caught them fishing slow and I caught them being blown across the lake. I was using minners.
    Oh and they all had eggs.
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 02-12-2016 at 11:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Better than me today, had a big 0. We are still suffering with high muddy water. Glad you found a few.
    Every day is a holiday and every meal is a picnic.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good deal, JB !! You probably caught some that were transitioning towards their spawning banks, feeding up in anticipation of the spawning rigors.

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Good fishing! We're getting slammed with the first arctic cold this weekend, so everything will remain frozen up solid for a few more weeks.
    "A voyage in search of knowledge need never abandon the spirit of adventure."

Post Thanks / Like

4 beats my zero times 4 ....i didnt get to go so you got me yet again ......sounds like a dinner date to me
    good job there bud
    sum kawl me tha outlaw ketchn whales

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report Jason.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I fished Herb Parsons and did zilch on crappie, but a few bream & Yellow bass. I just had to get out. Windy and Chilly.
    Likes Tn Johnboy LIKED above post