Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stubby Steves pellets crappie bait

Post Thanks / Like

Question Stubby Steves pellets crappie bait

Has anyone tried the Stubby Steves line of fish attractants? They make different sizes and styles of fish pellet attractants. There is a lot of hype on this line, just wondering.

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trypman1 View Post
    Has anyone tried the Stubby Steves line of fish attractants? They make different sizes and styles of fish pellet attractants. There is a lot of hype on this line, just wondering.
    I bought several different ones a couple of years ago and put them in a storage compartment in my boat. Soon after they were a big solid chunk of goo. Tossed the whole lot. This was in a boat that was garaged 100% of the time it wasn't on the water.
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

It's very good stuff. Kinda like the Gewbers product we developed here. I'm actually in communication with them with a slightly new recipe based on Gewbers which I will hopefully make available here. And it will even have Glitter too, per Crappie Pro! Great people.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best
    Likes Clint LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Slab- I hope it works out for you. Let us know. I appreciate the return message.

Post Thanks / Like

gewbers stay on better than ALL the other nibbles.
    Likes Slab LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Not trying to hijack the thread, but where can you buy Gewbers?
    Clint
    Far West Kentucky
    http://www.crappie.com/crappie/signaturepics/sigpic31827_3.gif
    Old enough to know better and way too old to care!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    Not trying to hijack the thread, but where can you buy Gewbers?
    I've not yet re-introduced it. I made it by hand and that was too much for me so I'm working with Stubby Steve to get it re-introduced the right way. It'll be similar to the Stubby Steve product (stays on hook super good too) with a Gewbers influence! lol You can try the Stubby Steve product right now though if you want: Stubby Steve's Store

Tell'em you heard about through Crappie.com. Maybe that'll help us get the Gewbers out quicker! lol Great people there.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best
    Likes "G" LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I sure want to try them, Slab, when they come out! I just ordered a small order from Stubby Steve's!
    Likes Slab LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Good afternoon! I think Mr. Moes will be okay with me mentioning our product. . If the lures get warm they will get soft and mushy. If they are together in a pack they can definitely "stick together". They can loose their shape. The thing is though, some of the active ingredients kind of "come to the surface" if they get warm. Our catfish fishermen tell us the bait works even better when that happens. It's very easy to reshape the pieces or if they are in "glob" you can just pinch off pieces and use them great that way. The shapes of the different lures/bait are really nice but the LONG LASTING SCENT is what really draws those fish in! I wish you could have tried it before throwing the bunch out. If you'll message me your information I'll send you a replacement batch of bait. You'll really be impressed, I think. We're VERY excited to be working with Mr. Moes on his Gewbers bait; he's a great guy. Hopefully, together, we can help you fishermen catch more fish! . I'd love any photos y'all have taken of nice fish caught with our bait. I'm hoping to go out with Mr. Chauncey crappie fishing sometime again - that was one of the best fishing days I've had!

Sincerely, Stacy
    Stubby Steve's
    Stubby Steve's is the Ultimate Multi-Species Fishing Lure....
    Likes chaunc LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to add to this subject, I bought a sample order from Steve @ Stubby Steve's. This is the new product with glitter added. They work fine, I keep in my cooler in a tray, works fine. They work great for Crappie, catfish and a small piece attached to a 1/64oz jig is a killer on Bream & Red ears. Blue Gills go nuts over them. The big difference they last & last. A great solution. I am glad Slab is adding To Crappie.Com Store.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast