Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Looking for fishing partner this week in SW Washington (Lewis County)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for fishing partner this week in SW Washington (Lewis County)

I will be in Toledo, WA all this week and would like to make a friend and fish together. My wife grew up in Toledo and we are going to surprise her father's and give him a 90th birthday party on Saturday. I normally fish some gravel pits for LM bass and have done some steel-head and salmon fishing in the Cowlitz. I do have a kick boat, which I keep there. This is my first every trip during the winter, so I think it would be better to fish with a partner. I would like to fish for crappie, small-mouth, trout or what every. I am certainly willing to repay the favor if you come to my area in Texas.
    We will be flying there tomorrow morning. My name is Barry and my cell is 210-771-0123.

Teach 'Em to Fish Guide Service

210-771-0123

Exchange Stress for Relaxation, Fun and Memories!
    Barry

NIMROD is offline Crappie.com Legend - Kids Corner Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Best to post on Washington board .
    Moderator of Beginners n Mentoring forum
    Takeum Jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Where are the State forums at? I know I have seen the MS, LA post but don't see it anymore.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Reeves View Post
    Where are the State forums at? I know I have seen the MS, LA post but don't see it anymore.
    When you are reading this ... look up at the top of the page in the grey banner and click on the word "FORUM". That takes you to the listing of all the different forums on the site. Then just scroll down the page until you find the state forum (or any other forum) that you're looking for, and click on the forum title. Then you're in the forum & can post, or reply to posts, pertinent to that forum.

... cp