Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Calendar Results

Post Thanks / Like

Default Calendar Results

Anybody seen the results of the new yet ?, seems like it was going to be posted today,maybe I misunderstood again. I'm good at that hey I'm old. :p

SRM

Post Thanks / Like

Default Midnight tonight is the deadline. . .

SRM:

The photo deadline is tonight (Thursday, Jan 25) at midnight Central time. (A little less than two hours from this writing.) The judges will be in my office tomorrow morning early pouring over the large number of photos we have received. They're going to be there so long, I am going to have to spring for lunch! As soon as they are done, I will do my best to post congrats to all of those who were chosen.

ALL of the photos were, in my opinion, fantastic! Heck, I hate to leave ANY of them out. That's why I asked other people to do the judging--people who are not familiar with or members of Crappie.com.

Ya'll please keep in mind that this is not as much a photography contest as it is a way to help raise funds to keep this great site running and a way to let others know what we are all about.

We will begin printing on the calendar as soon as we can tomorrow afternoon and will begin mailing out the finished product shortly thereafter.
    Dru Richards :D

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Is the calender going to be from Feb to Feb ?