Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Bistineau Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Bistineau Report

Does anyone have a report on Lake Bistineau?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Bistineau.....

Quote Originally Posted by mray
    Does anyone have a report on Lake Bistineau?

Welcome aboard, mray......glad to have another member here. I'm sure you know the lake has been drawn down since last summer, and with all the rain we've been having it could be rising, but the dam gates will remain open until late January or early February. I will contact my son (he lives on the lake) to see if he has heard of any reports about the fishing there. The water is so unstable, it's a constant "rain and drain" cycle, and hard to get around with all the stumps and sand bars. It's one of my favorite lakes, but I have been fishing Cypress and Black Bayou since the "cooler" weather has arrived. We have been doing ok there, but no big numbers. Looking forward to reading your reports......I will post what I find about Bistineau. My son works nights at FedEx, so it may be later today before I can contact him.

Post Thanks / Like

Default mray.......

Haven't been able to reach my son......he's probably spending a few days in the woods trying to bag his first deer with a bow. I left him a message to call me when he got in, will let you know when I hear from him.