Ok guy's and gal's. In a few months, it will be time for the 2nd annual Carl Perkins Center For The Prevention of Child Abuse crappie tournament. Last year was a big success. I am calling on all Pro-Staff people and anyone else that would like to donate any type of product for this tournament. This is a cause that is very close to my heart and does a lot to help kids. Below is some information about the tournament.
Please contact me any time for more info or how to donate to this cause. My contact info is at the bottom of this page.

The CarlPerkins Center for the Prevention of Abused Children and Tosh Farms have teamedup to put on a crappie tournament April 25, 2015 at Paris Landing.
This tournament has a guaranteed$1000 payout. The way the payout is set up, anyone can win one of the checks.The payout goes like this;
1stplace wins $500, 5th place wins $200, 8th place wins$150, 10th place wins $100
Last placewins $50.
Entry fee is $50 per person. And youcan have a one or two person team. With the payout like it is, 100% of allentry fees go to the Carl Perkins Center to be used for the kids.
Plus, there will be lots of verynice prizes to be given away. Prizes like a Minn-Kota trolling motor, aHumminbird side image unit, a Southern pro tackle box worth over $1000, andother big prizes will be given away through donation tickets. For every dollardonation, you get a prize ticket.
Make plans to fish in the tournamentor just come to the weigh in to support the Carl Perkins Center for thePrevention of Child Abuse.
For more info on this tournament,contact Richard Williams at 731-336-3550 or email at [email protected]

Richard Williams
476 Whitlock Paris Rd.
Paris, TN. 38242
731-3363550