Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fruit Jar Schedule

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fruit Jar Schedule

I really enjoyed the fruit jar this weekend. I was looking at the schedule for the remainder of the season and noticed the Grenada tournament is the same weekend as the Crappie Masters at Washington. Also the Enid tournament is the same weekend as MCC at Ross Barnett. I was hoping to make a few more tournaments but the conflicts will prevent that. Any chance dates will be moved around? With such a huge draw this past weekend seems like it would be a good idea.
    B&M Pro Staff
    Driftmaster Pro Staff
    TEAM BAIT PUMP
    MAGNOLIA CRAPPIE CLUB

Post Thanks / Like

Was good to see you this weekend, we can take a look at it and see what can be done but a lot of folks already have plans made around the current schedule. Definately try our best when planning next years dates to have as little conflict as possible.
    1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi Slab View Post
    I really enjoyed the fruit jar this weekend. I was looking at the schedule for the remainder of the season and noticed the Grenada tournament is the same weekend as the Crappie Masters at Washington. Also the Enid tournament is the same weekend as MCC at Ross Barnett. I was hoping to make a few more tournaments but the conflicts will prevent that. Any chance dates will be moved around? With such a huge draw this past weekend seems like it would be a good idea.
    I'm a little confused on the dates. They're posted as follows: September 20 Arkabutla
    November 8 Enid
    February 14 Washington
    March 14 Grenada
    April 11 Enid
    May 2 Sardis
    Championship Lake and Date TBA Is March 14 a FJ Tourney Day or is it Spring Camp? If it is spring camp, when is the Grenada FJ Tourney date? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Both Steve, Spring Camp is the same day as the FJ. Dates are good to go, permit in hand.
    1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925