Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Weather looks great....Where you fishin'?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Weather looks great....Where you fishin'?

The weather looks great this week with the lows in the upper 50s and the highs in the mide 70s. I am itching to try out my new B'n'M Sam Heaton Signature Series Jig pole. Me and Crappie Buster will head out to Stevensville on Friday, so where you fishin'?
    I'd rather be fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SacalaitSlammer
    The weather looks great this week with the lows in the upper 50s and the highs in the mide 70s. I am itching to try out my new B'n'M Sam Heaton Signature Series Jig pole. Me and Crappie Buster will head out to Stevensville on Friday, so where you fishin'?
    That BnM Sam Heaton is a fine rod. I really like mine.
    If you go to Stevensville be sure to try the main canal leaving the boat dock. I did not catch many but I caught some good ones there two weeks ago.

Across from the Shrimp boat there is lay-down. I fished under a cork with Ms. Becky jigs tipped with nibbles, about 6 feet deep. I had to work the cork real slow.

Good luck! I'm going fish for Reds this Friday down in Pecan Island. I hear they are stacked up over there.
    I can't leave now; They fixen to turn on.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon
    That BnM Sam Heaton is a fine rod. I really like mine.
    If you go to Stevensville be sure to try the main canal leaving the boat dock. I did not catch many but I caught some good ones there two weeks ago.

Across from the Shrimp boat there is lay-down. I fished under a cork with Ms. Becky jigs tipped with nibbles, about 6 feet deep. I had to work the cork real slow.

Good luck! I'm going fish for Reds this Friday down in Pecan Island. I hear they are stacked up over there.
    Thanks for the tip Deac.
    I'd rather be fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

We fished Stevensville today . Fishing with shinners & jigs . We caught about 20 nice slabs, 10 more small ,and 3 big bass . Most of the fish were caught on jigs (bass included) about 12- 16 ft deep .I will take pic tomorrow so you can see. I am not sure yet ,but we may be going back Friday also . Hope this helps !!!
    Last edited by Big Mike; 12-29-2004 at 09:28 PM.
    Fish all you can, You can work anytime !!!! Big Mike :cool:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mike
    We fished Stevensville today . Fishing with shinners & jigs . We caught about 20 nice slabs, 10 more small ,and 3 big bass . Most of the fish were caught on jigs (bass included) about 12- 16 ft deep .I will take pic tomorrow so you can see. I am not sure yet ,but we may be going back Friday also . Hope this helps !!!
    Hey, Big Mike! I'm not asking for GPS coordinates, but where did you catch those fish? Everybody knows you da man, Big Mike :D . So, lets share some info; so, others in the Crappie.com community can catch some fish.
    I'd rather be fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Catching Fish

We fished the cannel behind Dorons landing a little .We fished around some down trees in the main channel . We picked up 3-4 here and their . Good Luck
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Big Mike; 12-30-2004 at 11:12 PM.
    Fish all you can, You can work anytime !!!! Big Mike :cool: