Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Watts Bar

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Watts Bar

Blackie & I slipped down to Watts Bar and fished Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning...Not a normal trip as we didn't catch but 26 but we had 6 over 14".The TVA is working on the Towers and was pulling water like crazy...This seems to slow the bite down....We also lost 4 biiiiigggg fish in a brush pile right on the main channel...We worked them up through the branches and limbs pretty good until they got a look at the boat and then they found another gear...

Killer didn't fish much...He had his mind on his new 4 wheeler & deer hunting...It was good to see him again and we always enjoy the stay....He has really been good to us over the last 5 or 6 years...Thanks Killer...

Here is Blackie with a few of the fish....He said his shirt would probably make you working folks mad...lol

Last edited by Don G; 12-13-2006 at 11:03 AM.
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

nice looking crappie. The shirts ok to lol!
    MT.DEW AND JP8 IN THE MORNING GETS THE BLOOD FLOWING.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish; say hello to Blackie for me.

Come on down and join us Friday thru Tuesday, camp and fish the swamp with us.
    Gerald K4NHN
    Cayce, SC...
    Gerald K4NHN
    Cayce, SC

Post Thanks / Like

You guys are going to have start leaving some stock for us local to use to replinish the lake after you leave.LOL Looks like you did pretty good. Glad to see you got down for at least one more trip this year. The week of Christmas I will be off so if you get any ideal of coming down then yell at me so we can hook up for some fishing or rather you teaching me how to catch them like you and Blackie. But no beach stories from Blackie HEHE if you know what I mean.
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!