Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YAY ME!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool YAY ME!

I just noticed my signature "Rank" if you will, went from 'minnow' to 'keeper' - I am assuming this was because I passed 25 posts here at the site. I'm not a "Lurker," I just find its easier to learn when we remember the good Lord gave us two ears and one mouth (to listen more than we talk). Plus, I'm fairly new to crappie fishing, so I don't have a lot of valuable input to offer at this point. I'm glad to have such a good resource to learn from though. I get the impression there are a lot of knowledgeable folks here, and several with big hearts as well. Thanks for letting me hang around to laugh and learn as part of the group!

Can someone provide a breakdown of how many posts it takes to earn each new "Rank" here on the board?
    Likes crp4570, shipahoy41 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Your "rank" increases with number of posts. I'll defer to one of the moderators as to the breakdown. I did want to comment on your post though. When I joined the site I was not familiar with all the terms and techniques either so I've have learned a lot from the members on here. Everyone I've met has been willing to help and have gone out of their way to show me the ropes.
    You don't have to just post "how to" or big catch pictures. Our state guys, as do most, are quick to post a "good job, good trip, good pictures or better luck next time" and they all count as posts so you don't always have to post about a trip or info to boost your post count and increase your "rank".
    You can even laugh at someone when they forget the drain plug and still get a post count.
    Mark 1:17 ...I will make you fishers of men
    Likes shipahoy41 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

See I got two here, but that is kind of fudging a little bit.
    Mark 1:17 ...I will make you fishers of men

Post Thanks / Like

I think I am a guppie, at least I'm no yuppie.

Post Thanks / Like

Like sea ray says. Just post something and get in tbd talks on your state boards. Ghe numbers add up quick.

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That title don't mean very much, as it's connected to the number of posts you put on the site (and not the value of their contents).
    Case in point .... look at "G" .... he's got over 46,000 posts and he's still a guber

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Guys, you all are just too funny. A big plus for the site in my book. Just jump in and post. There are a multitude of venues to select from. Hye they haven't kicked me out yet.
    Likes Roy LIKED above post

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Tim, if I haven't yold you yet, welcome from Middle Tennessee. Been here a few minutes and still learn something most every time I come on the site. These are my second family. Kinda funny cuz I haven't met the vast majority. Poking fun is just part of the game. The Gubers just come with the territory. Enjoy, and don't be such a stranger.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around
    Likes shipahoy41 LIKED above post

rnvinc is offline Crappie.com 2016 Man of the Year * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

The only "rank" I'm shooting for is "Team Geezer"...

These guys say I ain't old enough yet ... Dangit ...!!!!

6 1/2 more years ... Just 6 1/2 more years...

Rickie
    www.podunkideas.com <--Click here
    ------------—————
    https://www.crappie-gills-n-more.com/
    https://cornfieldfishinggear.com/

------------------------>> Pro Staff Sonar Advisor

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappiePappy View Post
    That title don't mean very much, as it's connected to the number of posts you put on the site (and not the value of their contents).
    Case in point .... look at "G" .... he's got over 46,000 posts and he's still a guber

... cp
    Love this answer Pappy
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Likes "G" LIKED above post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast