Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: KCA Memebership?

Post Thanks / Like

Default KCA Memebership?

I had to leave the chat room meeting early a few weeks ago and I was wondering what was decided on the membership applications, etc. I would like to know the membership fee, who to send it to, etc. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Zeke,
    Thanks for your interest in the keystone crappie association. We are still working on finalizing everything and a membership application will be available through our web site as soon as we finish setting up the pages. The web address is keystonecrappie.com. It should be set up soon. The membership fee will be $20.00 which includes a welcome packet. We are also still finalizing the contents of the welcome packet. I appoligize for not having things up and ready yet but when my partner and I started setting this up we didn't realize how much behind the scenes stuff there was going to be. Be assured we are working on it and will have things situated and up and running as soon as we can.

Thanks,
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SlabHunter
    Zeke,
    Thanks for your interest in the keystone crappie association. We are still working on finalizing everything and a membership application will be available through our web site as soon as we finish setting up the pages. The web address is keystonecrappie.com. It should be set up soon. The membership fee will be $20.00 which includes a welcome packet. We are also still finalizing the contents of the welcome packet. I appoligize for not having things up and ready yet but when my partner and I started setting this up we didn't realize how much behind the scenes stuff there was going to be. Be assured we are working on it and will have things situated and up and running as soon as we can.

Thanks,
    Mike
    mike - I take it the fish is an issue? I've been looking at all the hats I can find that have fish on them, and not many look good. I really never took notice to that until Bob pointed it out.