Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New Mr.Crappie Web Site !!

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New Mr.Crappie Web Site !!

Hey Crappie.com Anglers I would like to introduce the new mrcrappie.com website !! Its been a long time coming, sorry about the 10 year delay ! I hope you find my new site to be very informative and easy to move about ! All of my New Products are on here and we are adding new pages daily so vist more often as we continue to bring you a great site to use for your crappie fishing product favorite ! Also A great feature on my site if you want to get in touch with me just go to the contact page fill in the blanks and it come straight to my in box ! I can respond a lot quicker when i'm on the lake or road ! Share this with all of your friends ,Good fishing Wally Marshall

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw it the other day. It looks nice Wally. Here was the post about ut. http://www.crappie.com/crappie/showt...ie-com-website
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

I must be getting old and forgetful !! Sorry about the double post ! mrcrappie.com

jackie53 is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Crappie View Post
    I must be getting old and forgetful !! Sorry about the double post ! mrcrappie.com
    Will take All your post!! Age is just a number!! Thanks for some great products!!! My wife's kinda mad at ya for buy all your great products!! Just can't get enough !! Got to have some to share with my friends!!! Thanks Mr Crappie!!!That Joker is a Good one
    John 3:16
    Blessed to have as many friends as fingers on your hand is a blessing!!!
    "Gone fish'n not wish'n"
    In God We Trust.
    Can God trust us.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jackie53 View Post
    Will take All your post!! Age is just a number!! Thanks for some great products!!! My wife's kinda mad at ya for buy all your great products!! Just can't get enough !! Got to have some to share with my friends!!! Thanks Mr Crappie!!!That Joker is a Good one
    Thanks , yes the Joker is a Good one !! Shadpole is awesome too ! Dont get in trouble with MAMA!

Post Thanks / Like

Will check it out