Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arkie Jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Arkie Jigs

I ordered some of the Arkie jigs the other day to get that 10% discount that was offered, and thank you by the way!!

Got my jigs in and they are AWESOME!. all of them I should say except the black and chartreuse ones and the blue and white ones.

As you can see, the other colors have plenty of length to the hair and look "normal". the other two colors looks like someone snipped the tails off or just didn't tie enough on. I was disappointed as these were the two main colors I ordered the jigs for.

I thought, well, I will just call them and let them know what happened and they will probably take care of it. But then I went to the site to get the phone number and they don't have a contact number on their site. They want you to email them. That didn't sit right with me. I understand if you are AT&T and don't WANT people calling you all day if they don't have to..but a small company that deals with crappie fishermen should have a phone number on their site in my opinion. If they do, I completely apologize... I sure couldn't find it.

The ones that were tied properly sure are beautiful and I intend to catch lots of fish on them.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Likes ArkieJigs LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

That looks like what happens after a day of fishing around bluegills!

Post Thanks / Like

LOL..exactly...only issue is, that's straight out the pack!

Post Thanks / Like

not good, wonder if they meant them to be like that. Not very good quality control if they didn't

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, those 'short tailed' jigs look like what I do with straight out of the package marabou Roadrunners ... and I never seem to get short strikes on them, anymore. Jus' sayin '

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Kman
    my sincerest apologies on the rather crappy looking baits. I am betting that the back of the package says Haiti.
    PLEASE PM me your address, how many you got that way, and i will ship you 2 for 1 of the good ones, and will personally hand pick the things.
    Guy's i wish i could hand tie and inspect ever single jig that leaves our place, but it would not be possible for 50 people to do that. I have roughly 45,000 packs of the black and chart alone in stock right now. They get random QC checks by batch and lot number, but some slip by us.
    As for the phone number guys (and gals) it is scattered around here and there, but i really didn't realize it was so hard to find. If you click the contact us link at the bottom left though, you will get my personal contact e-mail and phone number:
    Mitch Glenn
    Sales Manager
    Arkie Lures Inc.
    479-751-7891
    www.arkiejigs.com
    again, i apologize for the product, keep what you got or give it to a kid somewhere, let me know where to send it, and i'll replace it 2 to 1 no problem.
    Mitch
    -We don't need no stinkin' minners!--

www.picolures.com
    Likes "G", Slab, RCC, scslayer, Billbob, short grub LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered jigs off the site and they are perfect! I was in walmart the next day and noticed the quality was different. To say that my ordered ones looked way better! Completely satisfied here..

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't beat that deal....great products and great customer service. Thanks Mitch, your a stand up guy for sure.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Likes Slab LIKED above post

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for responding to him Mitch. Not often you get that kind of service any more. And a sponsor that actually monitors the board.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Likes Billbob LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Arkie jigs, thats how you gain the support of crappie fisherman!!!!! By the way, I agree with pappy those short hair jigs work a lot better than the longer ones but I do see you point.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast