Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: crappie unlimited

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie unlimited

is anyone active in the placement of crappie habitate in central ky? useing what crappie unlimited offers? is anyone interested? let me know what you know or have heard. thanks!
    WE NEED MORE COWBELL

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie condos

I am looking to build some crappie condos this week and plant some maybe this weekend. Never done this before. Any info would help. I know I can build them, just not real sure where to place them.
    What does crappie unlimited offer?
    thanks,
    Bassky

Post Thanks / Like

Default www.crappieunlimited.com

they are a organization that will help you finacially and how to info, check out the website www.crappieunlimited.com they will work with your states fish and game to help better manangement and stocking of crappie, this meanes more and better fishing for ourselves and our children and so on. i will get this going if anyone is interested in the central ky lakes, we could work on certain lakes as much or as little as anyones wants or has time to, putting out structure stake beds ect, we could all learn a little from each other, get to know other crappie lakes a little better and enhance the crappie population for years to come, let me know.
    WE NEED MORE COWBELL

Post Thanks / Like

That sounds pretty intresting. I live over in the East but any improvement on a lake here in Kentucky sounds like a good idea.
    Hope your lines stay wet and your livewells full.:D