Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey CajunChris

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey CajunChris

Just wanted to let you know I finally dropped in to check out the Wa. board. Also we've been starting to catch some nicer fish. Hopefully we'll be able to put you on some fish next time you're down this way. Have you been able to use some of your newly learned techniques out there? Good luck and good fishing to you my friend!
    Charter crewman of the beast.... going strong since '99

Post Thanks / Like

Dave it's been real slow motion out here. A bunch of the guys from the Washington board are going down to Silver Lake in the morning, and hopefully we'll have better luck. I've been catching fish, just not any great numbers. Hopefully tomorrow will be better than today was. We went out to Trout Lake and caught one crappie and one perch. We fished from 7 am till noon. Weather man say we've got till Tuesday to get some fishing in and then mother nature is going to get over her amnesia, and its back to Seattle "Rain"...
    "GET THE NET!!"

Post Thanks / Like

Well good luck to you guys saturday. We're gonna hook up with Rango for a nightstalk saturday night. I'll try to remember and give you a report.
    Charter crewman of the beast.... going strong since '99