Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Ted
    Wishing you many more in the years to come.

Duane & Linda Nevels
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks

Thanks Duane

Just to let you know LOZ is still hot, fished both days each day caught several fish over a 1lb. Saw one that was caught Sat in our tourne that went 1.68 lbs. The winning stringer was 12.?? lbs for 15 fish. Our 15 went 10.5 lbs so not to bad of a day. Was alot of fun and but darn cold.

Ted
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TAE73
    Thanks Duane

Just to let you know LOZ is still hot, fished both days each day caught several fish over a 1lb. Saw one that was caught Sat in our tourne that went 1.68 lbs. The winning stringer was 12.?? lbs for 15 fish. Our 15 went 10.5 lbs so not to bad of a day. Was alot of fun and but darn cold.

Ted
    Yep Happy birthday to ya!
    "You should have been here yesterday!"

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Duane

Ted
    I like this "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!" have you always had that on your post? Never noticed it before today.
    Sound like it was a winter wild turkey hunting day. Do you wild turkey hunt? I do some not a lot must be in the mood and the cold helps get me that way. In the winter I always keep a bottle of Wild Turkey in the boat so I can turkey hunt. Hunt where I sat it down last. Other than that I do drink much any more, well when I get to go to a Knight of Columbus meeting I may have a beer but that not very much any more.
    Duane

Post Thanks / Like

Right now that moto is true, it has been cold. But now about a week ago or so I added that to my sig. I have to many fair weather fishing friends, that dont want to go when the weather is bad. There lose, but today my partner "crappie outlaw" was goin to loz. It is very windy and cold here in jeff city. I hate to be out there today. This weekend it was a "Hot Damn" weekend. But only sipped on that a couple of times. Even took a few silver minnows but it was to cold to hold on to them, they never made it out of the cooler.

Thanks Hoot also.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

Right now that moto is true, it has been cold. But now about a week ago or so I added that to my sig. I have to many fair weather fishing friends, that dont want to go when the weather is bad. There lose, but today my partner "crappie outlaw" was goin to loz. It is very windy and cold here in jeff city. I hate to be out there today. This weekend it was a "Hot Damn" weekend. But only sipped on that a couple of times. Even took a few silver minnows but it was to cold to hold on to them, they never made it out of the cooler.

Thanks Hoot also.
    Well as soon as I go down to Bull Shoals next I will bring a couple of rods and my tackle box home and take you up on that offer. Hack maybe by them Hoot will have that nice big boat and we can all get go. That boat is big enough for several.
    Duane

Post Thanks / Like

I can stick up to 4 guys in mine, fishing 1 brush pile might be a pain but we could do it. Here is a top view of mine off there web site. Same color and all, makes me wonder about mine sometimes if it wasnt a demo.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Ted

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Crappie Birthday dear Ted.....

Happy Birthday Ted! Hope it was a great one for you. I still am hoping to come down and wet some lines with you this Winter. I am supposed to be going fishing with one of the owners of CAST on Truman. When I get something definite for that, I will try and coordinate something with you! How soon do you plan to put the boat up for Winter?

Full Baskets, and tons more Birthdays to ya Ted!

<,"}/>{ Rippa/Tim
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

best wishes to you Ted on your birthday and happy holidays to everyone.
    "Give me crappie, or give me death"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good question

Till the lake freezes over probably, or the ramps are to slick to launch. I just wish I had a place to store the boat inside where it was heated. Right now its just covered, with a small electric space heater inside. Hopefully ordering a carport this week that way it I can keep the snow off of it. My garage is short by foot and half to 2 feet. Makes me want to look for a different house with a bigger garage. Got to keep my priorities in line.

Tim, are you going this winter or next spring? If you are going this winter I will be curious to how you do. Everyone says that truman isnt a good winter lake, but that might be cause no one fishes it.
    Ted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast