Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: FJ tourneys

Post Thanks / Like

Default FJ tourneys

Why don't you guys ever put a tourney at Bay Springs, Pickwick, Aberdeen or Columbus? We have some big crappie over this way too.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by duck38866 View Post
    Why don't you guys ever put a tourney at Bay Springs, Pickwick, Aberdeen or Columbus? We have some big crappie over this way too.
    Get your club to have some and see how it goes
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Cause none of those are COE lakes and most would have to drive more than 5 minutes from their house. They couldnt prefish 4 days in a row prior to a tourney.

Them
    Quote Originally Posted by duck38866 View Post
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

Total BS that we can't have one down south. We have a few MCC guys in my area fishing our tourneys plus a few others of us down here. All about the COE lake area people. Yeh, I'm POd. I've fished every tourney Celt butla every year (5 years I think) til this year due to the house. It's me n Nessa so I don't have someone to split costs with. Each tourney costs me 300-400 bucks minimum while others costs them $150 max. Had to vent. Sorry to some of you. Y'all can have them. Btw, this whole north Mississippi thing has run off 8-10 teams that I know of personally including us now

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonDon View Post
    Total BS that we can't have one down south. We have a few MCC guys in my area fishing our tourneys plus a few others of us down here. All about the COE lake area people. Yeh, I'm POd. I've fished every tourney Celt butla every year (5 years I think) til this year due to the house. It's me n Nessa so I don't have someone to split costs with. Each tourney costs me 300-400 bucks minimum while others costs them $150 max. Had to vent. Sorry to some of you. Y'all can have them. Btw, this whole north Mississippi thing has run off 8-10 teams that I know of personally including us now
    I exspected more out of you!!!! Total disappointment for sure, you got hammered and know what its like as a decision maker.
    Thanks for your positive input Don!
    1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925

Post Thanks / Like

No problem. If you spent as much money as I did you've have the same thoughts I do. All I wanted was one tourney down this way. To much to ask? I guess so. You know the reason I was lake master? To have one tourney I didn't have to drive 3 hours to. Only reason I did it.

Post Thanks / Like

I aint going to argue with any one. Join us if you can or want to. And if this group of directors doen't satisfy the majority of fj fishermen. Yall can vote us out at end of season.. No hard feelings. ...
    TOO MANY IDIOTS TO FEW BULLETS

Post Thanks / Like

I admit I am somewhat new to Ms (18 months) I can see DonDon's point. I think the way to get past this next time is to list all lakes big and small that would support a tourney and let the folks that are from Ms vote on them. Just a thought.

Fish On

Post Thanks / Like

Only problem I have is the lack of ONE tourney down this way. Got 2 at sardis? thats not right by any means. i dont like to complain at all, just not my style. You guys are like brothers to me. I love you guys, I really do but I had to speak my mind. sorry but us central miss folks get rooked every year, sucks. don't worry bout me voting folks off cause we won't be able to vote anyone out, were done. Y'all have fun.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Don, I know you are PO'd right now, but I do hope you change your mind. Besides Torch and Satdoc, Yikess and me, and hopefully again this year, Feelay, you and Nessa are some of the only originals left from when the FJ's started. (If I left someone out, it wasn't intentional and I apologize.) I know about the cost. I have been informed by my personal Chief Financial Officer that every trip I make to MS costs an average of $350. In my opinion, it isn't about the cost but I understand if it get prohibitive. It is about the camaraderie and friendly competition. I respect what ever decision you make and you will always be my friend. I do hope you change your mind because you and Nessa will be missed.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast