Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 12/8/04

Post Thanks / Like

Default 12/8/04

Fished about 4 hours this morning and picked a couple. Bite was slow. Water temp was 67.One fish in 19 feet of water 12 feet down.The other was in 12 feet of water 7 feet down.Blue/white tube jig on one and black/pink tube jig for the other.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Jim and Tammy

Post Thanks / Like

Default JnT

I just wanted to know were you caught them at ????
    Fish all you can, You can work anytime !!!! Big Mike :cool:

Post Thanks / Like

Big Mike, fish were caught on Bayou Teche. We fish there a lot because its convenient for making quick trips. We fish trees that have blown down,pilings,docks and brushpiles that we have lucked up on. I need to get busy and build some crappie condos for future use. The wooded side is shallow and the side with the docks and houses is deep.Max depth is a little over 20 feet. Bass fishing is pretty good too especially in the spring. The bad part is that it is a very popular area for ski boats and jet skis in the summer.This time of year the fishing is not that great but the people on the water are all fishermen and very courteous. Tammy caught one that was dang close to 16 inches last Tuesday. The picture is posted on the 12/6/04 thread but the fish was flopping around and wasn't real straight on the tape. Thats the best Sacalait ever put in my boat! We hope to find some more like it soon. Hope that info helps and I'll see you on the water!
    Jim and Tammy

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the information JnT!!!!!!!! Big Mike Fish all you can , you can work anytime !!!!!!!!!! :D
    Fish all you can, You can work anytime !!!! Big Mike :cool: