Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Permanent Fishing License

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Permanent Fishing License

I sent my application in on Sept. 5th. I was approved on Sept. 8th. These people are fast. Also I would like to give a big shout to Wal-Mart. My regular fishing license had expired before I got my perm. license.So I went to Wally World to get a day license.When she punched it into the computer it came up I was approved for my perm license.I told her that I had not recieved them yet.And she called Raleigh for me to see what I should do.They told her to just print it off the computer for me until I recieved mine in the mail.She took that extra time to help me and I do thank her for that. Anyway here they are. I am set for life.:D I took my WRC # off and my mailing address.:rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

permanent license are great, especially for young kids. It really saves $$$. Both my boys got their's before they were 2 yrs. old. Only like $200 to hunt or fish for the rest of their life.
    A&R JIGS - PRO STAFF
    LIGHTWIRE HOOKS - PRO STAFF

Post Thanks / Like

They should have a nationwide permalicense for people like me who fish all over the place, or are truckers or similar travelers. Of course that would be too convenient and make sense, so I'm sure the government would hate the idea.
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yes they should

Yes the should have a multi state fishing lincense. They probably dont because they will loose money. But I would not be surprised if they come up with one with bass and crappie fishing etc exploding the way it is.

How can we make that happen?:rolleyes:
    Love, what more can I say

Post Thanks / Like

Know what you mean about multi states license,I have 4 myself. It gets into your pocket.Glade you got took care of crappiequeennc,you desirve a break.
    get d net <*((((((>{ PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I have a life time fishing license for Texas and just love not having to worry about it any longer.

However multi state license? I think not, it's makes too much sense, LOL!

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

I got a lifetime hunting/fishing license for Christmas or birthday one year. I've got it made now-the state asks me if I want MY big game tags mailed to me! No having to go to Wal-Mart or somewhere else to get the tags.

Post Thanks / Like

turkeyfootnc,

Your lifetime license also excludes you from the new SWRL (Saltwater Recreational License.)

If you had your lifetime fishing license prior to 1/1/2006, you are "grand fathered."

Post Thanks / Like

Grizz,
    You are absolutely correct. Multi state fsporting liscenses AND driving liscenses AND vehicle registration.....bought in your home state with funds dispersed accordingly. WAY too simple! Especially for our fine beauracrats. It would deminish their opportunities to dispense their beauracratic B.S.
    My lifetime F/L in Ca. cost $600 2 years back. With the raises during just those 2yrs it has already deminished by $150.....and it SURE is nice getting it in the mail instead of standing in a line at the last minute somewhere. Which we were VERY prone to do!
    ....lee s.

Post Thanks / Like

You don't need a salt water licence to fish at the beach unless you are fishing from a boat. You can fish from the shore,or a pier, 7 days a week and never have to have a licence.I don't go deep sea fishing because I get sick. I also fish in S.C.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast