Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: more roesiger slabs!

Post Thanks / Like

Default more roesiger slabs!

got out to roesiger around 6:45 and went straight to the spot i got my crappie at before..... and they were there :D ! got about 12 little ones from 5"-8". but we also got 6 that were over 9". we let the 9 1/2"er go and kept 5 from 10 1/2"-12" :D . when i went to turn on the camera i found out that the batteries were dead , so i will have pictures up in a hour or so. it was a good day

ps. roesiger is my new favorite west side crappie lake!!!
    fishing isn't a sport, it's a way of life.
    a motto i live by :D
    go dawgs!!

Post Thanks / Like

all right here ya go :D
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    fishing isn't a sport, it's a way of life.
    a motto i live by :D
    go dawgs!!

Post Thanks / Like

nice fish

Post Thanks / Like

Let me know if you ever need some help thinning out the population up there:D.

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet CK! It is good to know someone can find and catch them :p I have yet to get into Crappie's of any numbers this year but I'm still out looking for them.
    Brokentrail
    Born To Fish

Post Thanks / Like

Hey brokentrail, Don't you live close to Alder lake? Pretty good lake for slabs.about 9 days ago they were hitting near the rocks close to the dam. and the tasty kokes 12 to 14" were hitting in the little nisqually arm on both green and red wedding rings with maggots. and you can always find nice perch here. If you don't know where the no -wake zone is in the little nisqually arm, there is a map at the boat ramp.

Post Thanks / Like

spud i have always wanted to hit some kokes down there and some bass but now you are telling me that there are slabs!
    To land one of my crappie i need a gaff and a .22 pistal :D

Post Thanks / Like

Those are some nice fish...i didnt know ya'll had slabs like that out there,congrats on your fine catch.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudrocket
    Hey brokentrail, Don't you live close to Alder lake? Pretty good lake for slabs.about 9 days ago they were hitting near the rocks close to the dam. and the tasty kokes 12 to 14" were hitting in the little nisqually arm on both green and red wedding rings with maggots. and you can always find nice perch here. If you don't know where the no -wake zone is in the little nisqually arm, there is a map at the boat ramp.
    Yea, I do... To be honest, I've only fished there once as I couldn't handle all the jet ski's and ski boats....But since there is a no wake zone that I didn't seem to know about maybe I had better just get my butt back down there!
    Brokentrail
    Born To Fish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudrocket
    Hey brokentrail, Don't you live close to Alder lake? Pretty good lake for slabs.about 9 days ago they were hitting near the rocks close to the dam.

Well I went and I can't say I had any success with the crappies but I did find some perch to keep the boys entertained. Had a few accidental bass as well. With all the flooded timber it sure looks like a crappie haven but I couldn't find them I'll keep trying occasionallty as I'm sure I'm missing something on this type of reservoir. I'm not used to everything being 100ft deep unless your 15ft from shore! Thanks for the fishing report though Spud, I do appreciate it.

I may hit Kapowsin tomorrow for a couple hours....
    Brokentrail
    Born To Fish

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast