Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Nice to meet you SacalaitSlammer

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nice to meet you SacalaitSlammer

I was able to meet SacalaitSlammer this past saturday . I thought it was really cool to be able to put a face with a name . I hope to meet more of you in the future .The three of us did catch about 26 fish . One guy I was fishing with took 10 and this a pic of the rest. Fish all you can , You can work anytime !!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Big Mike; 12-06-2004 at 07:26 PM.
    Fish all you can, You can work anytime !!!! Big Mike :cool:

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Give me some details on how you caught them Big Mike!
    Jim and Tammy

Post Thanks / Like

I was tring to add a pic . I am still learning how to use this camera . We were fishing about 12 to 15 ft deep in around 30 to 40 ft of water . useing black/blue , black/green jigs ,But we also hooked a shinner on also with the jig . They wouldn't hit just the jig or just the shinner . They wanted both !!! We were fishing around tree tops and old logs .. In the main cannel an in a few run off cannels Fish all you can ,You can work anytime!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Big Mike; 12-06-2004 at 08:20 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nice fish

That's some nice fish Big Mike! Were ya"ll fishing out of Stevensville? I did not know they had that much water depth around Stevensville
    I went fishing for some speckled trout this past Saturday. Caught a few nice ones. I think I will try that again this weekend.
    Keep catching and posting pictures!
    I can't leave now; They fixen to turn on.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon
    That's some nice fish Big Mike! Were ya"ll fishing out of Stevensville? I did not know they had that much water depth around Stevensville
    I went fishing for some speckled trout this past Saturday. Caught a few nice ones. I think I will try that again this weekend.
    Keep catching and posting pictures!
    Yes we were fishing in Bell River , We put in at Dorons landing and fished around some down trees in the main channel an run off cannels .Fish all you can , You can work anytime!!!!!!!! Big Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mike
    I was tring to add a pic . I am still learning how to use this camera . We were fishing about 12 to 15 ft deep in around 30 to 40 ft of water . useing black/blue , black/green jigs ,But we also hooked a shinner on also with the jig . They wouldn't hit just the jig or just the shinner . They wanted both !!! We were fishing around tree tops and old logs .. In the main cannel an in a few run off cannels Fish all you can ,You can work anytime!!!!!!!!

Hey, Big Mike!!! Which two were mine? :D
    I'd rather be fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SacalaitSlammer
    Hey, Big Mike!!! Which two were mine? :D
    Yours are in their ! :D I put all of them together for the pic. I wanted to thank you for that also . Fish all you can .You can work anytime !!!!!!!! Big Mike