Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 12/06/04

Post Thanks / Like

Default 12/06/04

Fished a brush pile for a couple of hours this morning. Tammy caught this one and a bass. Black and pink tube jig at 12 feet in 16 feet of water. Right after we got this one in the boat our trolling motor quit. We anchored over the pile and fished some more but no more bites. Water was 65 degrees and not as muddy as it has been.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Jim and Tammy

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't catch anything.But hers was a good one!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Jim and Tammy

Post Thanks / Like

Trolling motor problem turned out to be the fuse housing. We use the boat in saltwater every now and then and its rough on the connections. Time to clean and put a little bulb grease on all my fuses. We are hopefully going to go fishing again tomorrow.
    Jim and Tammy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JnT
    Trolling motor problem turned out to be the fuse housing. We use the boat in saltwater every now and then and its rough on the connections. Time to clean and put a little bulb grease on all my fuses. We are hopefully going to go fishing again tomorrow.
    Where were ya"ll fishing JnT? That's a nice fish. Looks to be a White Crappie
    I can't leave now; They fixen to turn on.

Post Thanks / Like

Deacon, We have been spending a lot of time on Bayou Teche. The stretch we fish is between the locks opening to the Atchafalaya River in Berwick to the locks at Calumet. The main reason we fish there is that I can be launched and fishing within 10 minutes of home.We have had some really good days and some no fish days. Most of our trips are just 2-3 hours due to work schedules but I hope to fish all day tomorrow.
    Anytime you want to come over just let me know and I'll meet you at the boat launch in Patterson.
    Jim and Tammy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JnT
    Deacon, We have been spending a lot of time on Bayou Teche. The stretch we fish is between the locks opening to the Atchafalaya River in Berwick to the locks at Calumet. The main reason we fish there is that I can be launched and fishing within 10 minutes of home.We have had some really good days and some no fish days. Most of our trips are just 2-3 hours due to work schedules but I hope to fish all day tomorrow.
    Anytime you want to come over just let me know and I'll meet you at the boat launch in Patterson.
    Do you fish cotton canal behind the park? I went there a few weeks ago and only caught some bass. The grass has really taken over in the canal. You can not even get to the back, infact the grass started getting thick right after the island. Does it clear up during the spring? A few years ago you could get to the back. I have caught some "hogs" back there in the past.
    I'd rather be fishing!!!

"CRAPPIE BUSTER" Guest

Default go head

:p
    Quote Originally Posted by SacalaitSlammer
    Do you fish cotton canal behind the park? I went there a few weeks ago and only caught some bass. The grass has really taken over in the canal. You can not even get to the back, infact the grass started getting thick right after the island. Does it clear up during the spring? A few years ago you could get to the back. I have caught some "hogs" back there in the past.

when you caught some hogs there?????????