Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Roesiger report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Roesiger report

went to roesiger today for the second time ever. last time i wasn't very good at fishing so i caught a few perch. this time i also go a whole bunch of perch. most were about 8"-9". but the surprise was when i hooked into a 11" crappie!!! and for about 5 minutes i couldn't keep them off my jig (most were 7"-9"). then it stoped so i moved on and got a lot more perch. after a while i went back to the spot i got the crappie at and i hooked into another 11"er. then nothing again. did the same thing again and caught a few more perch before i decided to go back to the crappie spot. after working it for about 10 minutes i finally hooked into another 11"er. so at the end of the day (about 6 hours) i got 3 11" crappie about 5 smaller ones and a whole bunch of perch. i released all my fish.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by CK14; 08-16-2006 at 09:39 PM.
    fishing isn't a sport, it's a way of life.
    a motto i live by :D
    go dawgs!!

Post Thanks / Like

sweet report, man you are killin them! i need to quit all this workin business and go out and have some fun!

Post Thanks / Like

Angry

CK YOU ARE THE MAAAAANNN!!!!!!! MY BIGGEST CRAPPIE OF THE YEAR IS 5 INCHES FROM OHOP. THE PAPER IS LYING ABOUT CRAPPIE BEING CAUGHT DOWN HERE IN ANY OF THE LAKES DOWN HERE. WHERE IN THE HELL IS SLABKING? , I REALLY DONT FEEL SAFE WHEN HE IS NOT PREACHING THE CRAPPIE GOSPEL. ANYWAY I'LL HOLLA

Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish CK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CRAPPIE BADBOY
    WHERE IN THE HELL IS SLABKING? , I REALLY DONT FEEL SAFE WHEN HE IS NOT PREACHING THE CRAPPIE GOSPEL. ANYWAY I'LL HOLLA
    I take a peek at the board every couple weeks. Things have been really busy for me this summer. I've been doing a few fishing seminars, putting together an urban youth fishing program, and a ton of other stuff. I'm also a ProStaffer for NW Basser along with Roger (aka ExBassGuide) so I'm putting together some articles for the website.

We've been nailing the bass and some really nice crappie on Lake Wa every chance I get (which has only been about three times since late July ). I can't wait for the early winter bite on Washington. The crappie are gonna be huge this year. Plenty of 10-13 inchers coming in already but just wait until they stack up on the rocks at night this Fall and put on some weight. I think we'll see a repeat of the Fall of 2001 on Lake Union.

Tight lines fellas.

Post Thanks / Like

good to see ya on the board again slab . i think next time i go out on washington i will have to try my luck at some of those crappies.
    go dawgs!!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish CK! I'm heading to Harts Lake Sunday so I'll make sure and let you know how we do.

Sup Slab! Good to hear your still hanging around!! :D I thought maybe a monster Palouse River catfish gotcha or something LOL...
    Brokentrail
    Born To Fish

Post Thanks / Like

Nice report, CK. And good to hear from you Slab!

Post Thanks / Like

well boys football season has started so don't look for many more reports from me. we got 2 practices a day next week . it sucks because i'm finally getting into some crappie!!!!
    go dawgs!!

Post Thanks / Like

GLAD 2 KNOW THAT YOU ARE STILL AROUND SLAB DO YOU THINK THE CRAPPIE ARE LATE THIS YEAR? MAN I'M LOSING CONFIDENCE IN MY SKILLZ. HOLLA ATCHA BOY> PEACE

Post Thanks / Like

That's OK CK! We'll just feed you the reports so you can run out in between practices and catch some fish :D

Me and the boys went to Harts lake today. No crappies! But we did get into quite a few bullheads....
    Brokentrail
    Born To Fish