Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need help finding bag with mesh zipper front..

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need help finding bag with mesh zipper front..

I need help finding a smaller bag that I can put my crappie fishing gear in... I really want it to have a front zipper pocket on it for storing my floats... Do you guys have any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like

I meant to say front mesh zipper pocket

Post Thanks / Like

This may not, and probably won't help, but,,... lately I started putting my "crappie gear", in 1/2 gallon size freezer bags. I am gettin' down to only keeping the necessities,,... and keeping them close at hand! These let me do just that! Most all brands of freezer bags are tough enough to use, and they are clear, and I can SEE ALL the lures, jig heads, floats, ?, and,,...I know WHERE IT IS in this bag. Don't have to pull everything out of a big bag every time I need something, because I can't see it! I'd have to almost empty it, because I couldn't SEE,,... to the bottom of the bag,,... with all the lures and floats and ????? all over the place. Meanwhile the guy up in the front of the boat,,... is nailing 'em right and left!
    I only use the "zipper top bags" also, as it makes it faster getting the bag open for a different color, or a float, or a tube, or a grub. I have a quart bag to keep inside the 1/2 gallon for my floats. I throw this in any bag, that is the correct size, and keep it handy also, and I put emergency stuff, i.e., line,spools, what ever in the closed, "extra's" bag.
    This half gallon bag can be stored just about anywhere, and it floats when zipped up! Used one all last season and will replace this season but the old one is still good just battle scared and not as clear as it was when brand new, but they cost little. May not impress anyone, but you won't find me fumbling around for a half an hour when I need a lure or a float or a color change when,,... the bite is on! I know it wasn't any help, but wanted to post this. I was getting tired of bulky tackle boxes and bags so I "lightened up". I put all old tubes, grubs, and this and that in another half gallon zipper bag and then all in a bag I got from wm.
    Well, now you know I'm a real hillbilly,,... and I'm cheap, but practical! I know, still no help...... Good luck and have a good day.

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Check the bags at Walmart I can't remember the brand but I got one that has the mesh pocket on the front. Think it might be Plano.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need help finding bag with mesh zipper front..

I bought a bass pro shops branded one that has a zippered mesh pocket on the front. I can't recall the number of the bag but I could go look if your interested.

Post Thanks / Like

BPS - Browning worm bags - great products

Post Thanks / Like

our walmart doesnt have anything... yeah if you could please xpress... i found a fly fishing white river bag on bps that might work... i dunno...