HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: wow!

Post Thanks / Like

Default wow!

good move... way to go...

Thank You Slab...
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, Jeff and I talked and we plan to redirect the forum on Buckeye Crappie Challenge to this forum. That way, we'll be able to control spam better, inform more folks about what's happening on the circuit, and generally have broader participation in discussions. It will take awhile to get the word out, as most of the members won't start thinking about tournaments for awhile yet.

Post Thanks / Like

is the old site working
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Yes and it will continue to be the main site ( Buckeye Home Page ) for tournament registration, pictures, sponsor information, etc. The only thing that will change is that the message board link will direct folks to this sub-forum. Have you had problems with the site? I was just there and it seems to be fine, although Jeff hasn't had a chance to update the new sponsor information yet. Last year's results are still available, pending set up of the new lake information.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't fished any in awhile but I think you made a good move in moving the forum over to crappie.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. We've put a notice on the BCC web site with a link to here. After folks have had a chance to see it for awhile, we'll shut down the BCC message board completely, and when you click on the message board link on BCC, it'll bring you here. Also, I just put links to the lakes in the schedule sticky above that take you to the BCC site for that tournament date. The sponsors aren't updated there yet, but it should be nice once they are.

Post Thanks / Like

nie job guys like the way this circuit is headin!!classic results r not on the main site though

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, Jeff took the classic results off when he started to update the sponsors. They were out there a week ago, though, had you and your partner front and center, along with the co-winners and other folks who placed. I think the other lakes will come down next as the new year starts.

I'd like to do something a little different that would have at least some of the results from past years up all the time. I'm supposed to meet with Jeff this weekend and we'll talk about it then.

Post Thanks / Like

just wonderin cause it was neat to see mike and harry...aka my whippin boys.lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes... i'll do the... Yes Dear... Yes that s next...
    Name:  thCACWP4KM.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  5.5 KB
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><