Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Farmer

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Farmer

Heads up! Looks like she was inside the Sound early in the week. You can anything with a big enough caliber for her?
    Great white shark off Hatteras tracked online | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Boscoe View Post
    Heads up! Looks like she was inside the Sound early in the week. You can anything with a big enough caliber for her?
    Great white shark off Hatteras tracked online | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com
    Nah, leave her alone. She probably will eat any deer caught out swimming.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Hey! I got a gun for that! Remington 300 Mag. If them boys can use a .22 to kill a gator, a 300 mag will do the job on a mouthy Jaws wannabe. I got access to a 21 foot V hull and them good folks were kind enough to provide us with a tracking device. If that sucker went into the Sound, it crossed the line. That ocean is its turf. That sound is mine. I spect it needs to die. When You wanna go Boscoe? What You reckon the boys would say when we pull up to the dock pullen that sucker?CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Ranger690 is offline Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

I picture you too kicking back to shore on two barrels tied to a wooden plank. Seagull feeding heavily in the background.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiefarmer View Post
    Hey! I got a gun for that! Remington 300 Mag. If them boys can use a .22 to kill a gator, a 300 mag will do the job on a mouthy Jaws wannabe. I got access to a 21 foot V hull and them good folks were kind enough to provide us with a tracking device. If that sucker went into the Sound, it crossed the line. That ocean is its turf. That sound is mine. I spect it needs to die. When You wanna go Boscoe? What You reckon the boys would say when we pull up to the dock pullen that sucker?CF
    Are you planing on changing your user name to Sheriff Brody?

Post Thanks / Like

Boscoe, don't pay no attention to them boys. I need You to get a big barbed meat hook. I plan on dragging a whole dead hog behind the boat. Stick its throat and let it bleed out in the water. That should draw that sucker in. Need some 10000 pound steel cable too. That will work for braided fishing line. Will pack the hog with some ammonium nitrate just in case things go bad and we do end up having to swim in on barrels. I got it all covered man.CF

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiefarmer View Post
    Boscoe, don't pay no attention to them boys. I need You to get a big barbed meat hook. I plan on dragging a whole dead hog behind the boat. Stick its throat and let it bleed out in the water. That should draw that sucker in. Need some 10000 pound steel cable too. That will work for braided fishing line. Will pack the hog with some ammonium nitrate just in case things go bad and we do end up having to swim in on barrels. I got it all covered man.CF
    OK, As long as I get to drive the boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Name:  shark w antlers4.JPG
Views: 1474
Size:  24.9 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing Ghosts View Post
    Name:  shark w antlers4.JPG
Views: 1474
Size:  24.9 KB
    OH.........MY...........GOD.........A buck that bites back. Finally a challenge. More reason to smoke em.CF

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Boscoe View Post
    OK, As long as I get to drive the boat.

As long as I get to pull the trigger, You can drive the boat Gigilan.CF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast