Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Missouri spring camp - May 3-5 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Default Missouri spring camp - May 3-5 2013

May the 3rd through may the 5th Truman Lake, Bucksaw area. check out the post by Jiggin15 on the whatups ... on the Mo. off topic board

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the first weekend of May will be the best to align with the other state camps and to miss Easter and Mothers Day. The dates for the weekend would be Friday the 3rd through Sunday the 5th. A-44 is reserved starting on May 2nd through the weekend. So we will hold the meals and evening gatherings there again. I will put some links to the COE campground and to the Bucksaw resort and marina below for easy access for people to make reservations. When we get closer we will figure out what we want to do for meals and get some list going. The majority shows up Thursday and Friday but we always have a few that will camp and fish all week. I should be down on Monday and stay all week again this year. You can PM me with any questions.

Campground A-44 is the main site and we usually end up with that whole stretch of sites on each side of it.
    Campsite Map V2 - BUCKSAW, MO - ReserveAmerica - [NRSO]

Bucksaw Resort and Marina for hotel rooms, cabins and kitchenettes on the water.
    Bucksaw Resort and Marina - Truman Lake, MO

Clinton, MO website with motel listings. Also has places to eat and other things to do in the area.
    http://www.clintonmo.com/VisitorsCon...8/Default.aspx

Post Thanks / Like

bump,bounce,boogie