Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ya'll aint gonna believe this!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ya'll aint gonna believe this!

Well as many of you know I was planning on going over to Korea here in 2 months. It looks af if things may change, that means I might not to get to get back to Missouri. Back in March I sprained my ankle and couldn't walk for to months. Yesterday I go to the Dr. for a check up and tell him that there is still something wrong. Come to find out the a tore a bunch of tendions in my foot. Something I asked him about when it happened. Now it looks as if I get to have surgery and be stuck in California for another DANG 9 months. I swear someone goes to college for 6-8 years you'd think that he could learn to listen to someone. Man I hate that!!!!!!! Sorry for venting but man now I'll probably get stationed in Antartica. Have heard the crappie report there? That's right there aint any there.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

CC, I know what you are experiencing. Most Drs. just X-ray and send you home when you need an MRI. Weeks or months later you end up with the same problem plus muscle deterioration then they finally do the MRI. Then you have up to a year healing time to do before you are back to normal, (maybe).
    I guess Insurance co.'s and MRI cost are part of the reasons they are slow to do the MRI. They don't even need a gun to rob you anymore.
    Hope you don't have a complete tear on any of the tendons, and get well soon.
    Good luck to you. And I hope there is good fishing wherever you end up.
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 07-16-2006 at 07:50 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I could think of alot worse places to be than california like korea,you're gonna eventually get back here aint ya?we missed out on our trip last time hopefully that wont happen again.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Man I am sorry to hear about them not fixing your foot in the beginning. What a bummer that you will have all the healing again.

I hope they get it right this time!

Keep positive though!

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

The way things are going over seas, that may be a blessing in disguise!
    Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry buddy you will get your turn.

Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Hang in there

Hey California isn’t that bad, well almost kinda Any way I understand your frustration. The sooner you can get overseas the sooner you can get back to your family in Missouri.
    I know what you are talking about getting hurt and can’t get fixed. I mess my knee up at work, over a month ago a saw the company doctor. He said that I just strained my knee. Well a mouth later and it is still sore, so I finally got permission from the company doctor to go to a real doctor that deals with knee injuries, Guess what? After x-rays I might have a torn meniscus in my knee. Hmmm interesting. Now I have to get permission from the company doctor so I can get an MRI, so the knee Dr. will know for sure and treat me correctly. It has been a hassle every step of the way. Hmmm I‘m sitting here thinking about the first sentence in this post. Oh Well.
    My fishin has almost come to a halt. Having trouble negotiating the banks at the lake.
    Any way Dave hang in there we’re with ya. Maybe we can get together and hobble to a lake some were and go fishin.

Gonefission
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Thats the problem they figure after all that time in school they know more than the person they are suppose to be helping. I work in the medical field and see it all the time. Either put them on medicine or just send them somewhere else for another test. Instead of just listening to the patient.
    Hope your lines stay wet and your livewells full.:D

bobberdown is offline Slabmaster II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Bummer! The fishing is Great at Truman and Lake Ozarks. GetER Done and get back to catching fish soon.

Post Thanks / Like

dont know what its like now but back in 67/68 i was in korea and it was a cess pool that nobody wanted to go to and everyone wanted to get out.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast