Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: UglyStik gear bag

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up UglyStik gear bag

My UglyStik gear bag arrived in today's mail. It's great! Much nicer than I expected. I remember a while back someone was wondering if it's worth the seven bucks shipping for the free bag. IMO, yep.

Last week, we got a gift from a friend that will really make wading easy. We each got a Plano fanny tackle belt. It has five pockets, a water bottle/rod holder and two small Plano boxes. Can't wait to try them out. - Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up thanks

i was wondering if the "ugly" gear bag was worth the money or not,thanks for the heads up,i'll send mine off in the morning.......crome

Post Thanks / Like

I sent mine off about a month ago. Haven't heard back from them yet. But I like those soft side bags with the plastic compartments.
    If you don't get hung every-once-n-a-while you ain't jigg'n it right..:D
    Member of:
    South Carolina Crappie Association TX. Trail
    Vexan Pro-staff Member

Post Thanks / Like

Last week, we got a gift from a friend that will really make wading easy. We each got a Plano fanny tackle belt. It has five pockets, a water bottle/rod holder and two small Plano boxes. Can't wait to try them out. - Roberta[/QUOTE]

Just wondering where the Plano fanny pack came from,sounds just what I have been looking for to wade the Delaware up here.
    The Ugly Stik bag is great my grandson got his a couple of weeks ago.

tioga183

Post Thanks / Like

I was the one wondering about it, have sent off for it but have not received mine yet. Hoping it is the right size for the small plastic lure boxes. Not the smallest ones guess the middle size.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Southern Sickle Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Default Answers to your questions

I moved our Plano boxes over to the Ugly bag today, It appears to hold five boxes easily. I put in our four boxes that are approximately 9 x 14, plus a smaller one. There's a zippered pocket on the front, too.

Our Plano fanny packs came from Jerry's Sports Center, a wholesale fishing supplier, but I found it on-line at BiMart for $17.49. The Plano product number is PLA 335006 and it holds two of the small boxes, item number PLA2350000. The BIMart item # is 601130. I hope this link works: http://www.BiMart.com/itemdetail.aspx?ItemNo=601130

Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Post Thanks / Like

Can you get the bag without actually buying an ugly stick?

From this coupon, it appears you can:
    http://www.shakespeare-fishing.com/skp_coupon.pdf

jimeisaac Guest

Default Free Tackle Bag

Quote Originally Posted by mctiger
    Can you get the bag without actually buying an ugly stick?

From this coupon, it appears you can:
    http://www.shakespeare-fishing.com/skp_coupon.pdf
    Here is what it says at the www.shakespeare-fishing.com site:

To receive your free Shakespeare Ugly StikŪ gear bag, purchase any Ugly Stik or Ugly Stik combo and print and mail an online coupon (completely filled out) to the address on the coupon.

Post Thanks / Like

Right, but nowhere on the mail-in coupon does it ask you to send in a receipt or proof of purchase. I am sure that the model # can be found online somewhere.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta
    I moved our Plano boxes over to the Ugly bag today, It appears to hold five boxes easily. I put in our four boxes that are approximately 9 x 14, plus a smaller one. There's a zippered pocket on the front, too.

Our Plano fanny packs came from Jerry's Sports Center, a wholesale fishing supplier, but I found it on-line at BiMart for $17.49. The Plano product number is PLA 335006 and it holds two of the small boxes, item number PLA2350000. The BIMart item # is 601130. I hope this link works: http://www.BiMart.com/itemdetail.aspx?ItemNo=601130

Roberta
    Thanks for the reply !
    tioga183