Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thanks to y'all

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks to y'all

Thanks to you guys for helping me with my 1967 Mercury motor problems! I tried to start it for the first time this morning....and it started after the second pull! It hasn't been started in 40 or more years. I really appreciate all the help y'all have given me. I am in the process of getting my first boat to put it on! I'm headed to get the boat tomorrow and hopefully will have a done deal. I'll post pictures of it if I get it. Thanks again for the help, this website is awesome!

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good for you, Willy May it serve you well !!

... cp

anchorpuller is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait to see pictures! Congrats.
    "Be Ye Fishers of Men" You catch them- He will clean them

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Good job Willy
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

I got the boat today and I'm just adding a few new stuff to it so I'll get pictures up soon. Can't wait to get this thing on the water!

Post Thanks / Like

by the way...does anyone know where I can get a new replacement MonArk decal that's about 10 inches long?

Post Thanks / Like

willy, you may have to find a boat that still has the monark name and take a picture of it and have a good artist paint it on the boat. or do a search for a company that makes stickon labels and trace the monark name and send it to them.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok thanks. The original sticker is still on there, but it has been painted over.

Post Thanks / Like

willy, you might take some lacquer thinner and first test on the boat where the monark label is not and see if it will take the paint off. if you know a friend that does body work on autos and paints them he would probably give you enough to try or even get the paint off. but do try where the label is not first and if it works on the paint then very gently try it on the label with some paper towels and wipe it off quick with a paper towel. paint remover i think will take paint and label off.